Garage Poker, North Edmonton

I run and host a monthly holdem tournament in my basement, mostly with friends and acquaintances, but we are always looking for new blood. Straight holdem, a 12 tournament 'season' with players earning points for the places they finish. Tourneys are held on Saturday afternoons once a month (approx) its a 60$ buy in, with rebuys and addons available, 10$ of everybody's 60$ goes towards our year end pot, where the top 8 players in points for the season play a 'Main Event Final' freeroll to determine our champ. We usually have between 3000$ - 4000$ in the pot by the end of the 12 tourneys, theres a dope trophy and everything.
its a good mix of fish, sharks and donks, lol. serious and semi-serious players. Beer is always flowing and we usually make a big batch of chili or some other grub. we routinely get 15-20 players for every tourney with individual tourneys having a 1200$ - 1500$ prize pool.
Admittedly, its usually a sausagefest, but weve had some ladies come in and make fools of us from time to time.
If you are interested, or you want some more information, shoot me (Josh) a text @ 780 554 9940