Windy City Meetup VII - Jul 21-Jul 23 - 2016

I was recently asked about the dates for the next Windy City meetup so I have copied the info from pokerchipforum.com

Windy City Blowout 7 is on! The Meetup that started it all is back…2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016!

When: Thursday, July 21 - Saturday, July 23, 2016

Where: "The Everleigh Club", Barrington, IL. Barrington is approximately 20 miles northwest of O'Hare airport. Attendance is limited to the first 40 people.

Jaw6PZ.jpg

l9cquF.jpg

HGVJpa.jpg

u6JETo.png

Hotel Recommendations:
Please PM me for my specific address, but your best bet is to search for hotels based on the ZIP Code 60010. America's Best Value Inn is not recommended.

The Schedule:

Thursday, July 21st
Times: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Poker: Cash games as agreed by players; .25/50 with a $100 max buy-in.
Dinner: Delivery TBA

Friday, July 22th
Times: Noon to 3 a.m. or so.
Poker: Cash games as agreed by players; .25/50 with a $100 max buy-in.
Lunch: Still TBD
Dinner: Still TBD

Saturday, July 23th
Times: 10 a.m. to ???
Poker: Cash games as agreed by players; .25/50 with a $100 max buy-in. 2:00 pm - The Tom Barnard Memorial NLHE Tournament will play. $50 Buy-in + $10 Bounty ($60 Total). Optional $50 secondary pool for a total of $110
Lunch: Still TBD
Dinner: Still TBD

Poker Cash Games: At least one table of .25/.50 NLHE ($100 max buy-in) will run at all times except no cash game will be played during the tournament. Mixed games will run subject to player interest, with stakes of .25/.50 NL/PL games (max buy-in $100) and either 1/2 or 2/4 limit games. Subject to interest, The Big Game (max $200 buy-in) can be spread as long as the played.

Beverages: Assorted bottled beers. Bottled Water and various soft drinks.
Snacks: Assorted snacks and freshly popped popcorn.

Costs: Expect to be like last year...Beverage and snacks are voluntary donations only. Jimmy John lunches are delivered and ordered off the menu and those that want to order will pay for their own. Dinners (Portillos and Lou Malnati's) will be split by people eating, but in no case will be more than $10 per person.

Comments