Irunit4times is going to be a DAD! =)

Hey everyone,

So if you haven't noticed, I have been away from the site again for a bit, and I haven't been hosting any more satellites. Well, the reason I have been away for a bit and haven't been playing at all is finally able to come out!

IM GOING TO BE A DAD!

My wife and I are expecting our first child to be born in August 2016.

I am soo excited to finally be able to tell everyone!

Comments

• That's AWESOME !! Congratulations.
  • So you went all-in?

Hehe, congrats. PFC's best to you both, and the little one to be..
  • congrats! better enjoy every moment of sleep you can get before august ;)
  • Congrats....what is the over/under for weight?
  • How many times did you run it?
  • I was going to ask if you rammed it four times but never mind.

Congrats. Exciting news!

Your life is forever changed. If you aren't an asshole. Comp will explain.
  • orig-12749571.jpg

So that's why I came a-knocking and the house was a-rocking, but your killer puppy wouldn't let me come on in!
    Congrats.
    So if you haven't noticed, I have been away from the site again for a bit, and I haven't been hosting any more satellites.
  • Already wished you the best, but now you REALLY need to plan a poker tournament as baby shower.
  • Congrats, man.
  • Thank you very much everyone!
  • After I posted it I realized I may as well start sleeping now and catch up on whatever sleep I am giving up now, so hence the 2 days away again lol.....
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    So that's why I came a-knocking and the house was a-rocking, but your killer puppy wouldn't let me come on in!
    Congrats.

LMAO, Oh yah, the house was a rocking alright. Little Bailey is going to need to get in gear real quick because his barking is going to wake up mom and baby, and if that happens, there will be another post on here in a few months for a free dog lol
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    I was going to ask if you rammed it four times but never mind.

Congrats. Exciting news!

Your life is forever changed. If you aren't an asshole. Comp will explain.

Yes I guess I had that coming sooner or later. However I feel like the kid is going to be a Poker Player for sure. Date of conception dates it to the day I returned from the Playground Montreal trip. All that poker energy running through me and bam, baby! So gonna have to work from day one to explain math and calculate outs. Subliminally of course so the wife doesn't understand lol.

P.S. I am a selective asshole right now, but I feel that may be changing =S
  • Milo wrote: »
    Already wished you the best, but now you REALLY need to plan a poker tournament as baby shower.

So if I host a game and call it babies Poker shower, will that finally be enough to have you show up? lol
  • moose wrote: »
    How many times did you run it?

Isn't it obvious? lol
  • Congrats....what is the over/under for weight?

7lbs 5oz? start from there. Annndddd go!
  • compuease wrote: »
    So you went all-in?

Hehe, congrats. PFC's best to you both, and the little one to be..

This was just too easy, gonna let it slide lol..... Thank you!