Want to play live poker tomorrow...but where?

Was thinking of heading to the Brantford $550 but it is a little pricey for me. Anyone else playing?

Comments

• Yup, i will be there.
  • Just registered. If you play come say HI. I will be wearing the Red Melin Brand hat with the fur brim.

Don't think anyone else will be rocking one of these. 45 yrs old, goatee, a tad husky .

Send me some run good YA'll .

Attachment not found.
  • Lol sorry. Didn't register as no one commented early enough. Probably for the best though. A little expensive for me.
  • You could always go to Fallsview and play their sit n go's or 1/2 at niagara.
  • Fallsview has SNGs? Hmmmm...
  • Just registered. If you play come say HI. I will be wearing the Red Melin Brand hat with the fur brim.

Don't think anyone else will be rocking one of these. 45 yrs old, goatee, a tad husky .

Send me some run good YA'll .

Shoot just seeing this now. Did you have a red hoodie on as well? I think I was sitting to your left for a minute. Joined your table short stack and shipped with JJ when I busted. How did you do?
  • I was on table 10 till it broke then moved to table 7. Busted around 34th ....... Flopped king high flush and jammed in my last 20ish BB got called by a guy with a pair and re-draw to the ace high flush. Bink.....

i am out.

did you start on table 11 then you moved to seat 9 on table 10 ?? I think you busted with Pocket jacks against ace queen.
  • Starting the day there was a maniac woman on my right. I wanted to fart on her. She was was raising in level one 15 x to 20x 65% of the hands. Blinds are 50-100 and everyone starts out raising to 250-300, she is bombing 1500-2000 every time. She grabbed half my stack on hand 5 or 6 . I had pocket kings and she had A9 off. I bet every street and shebhits an ace on the river. An hour later i got it all back smooth calling her bets with A7 on a 7j7 flop. She kept her foot on the gas all the way to the river. she finally donked off her stack to a guy that AJ on a JKJ board she had K3 off and put it all in the middle. Doh !
  • I was on table 10 till it broke then moved to table 7. Busted around 34th ....... Flopped king high flush and jammed in my last 20ish BB got called by a guy with a pair and re-draw to the ace high flush. Bink.....

i am out.

did you start on table 11 then you moved to seat 9 on table 10 ?? I think you busted with Pocket jacks against ace queen.
    Yeah that was me. I wasn't in horrible shape after he flopped a Q. 10 outs 2 times but no dice. That's poker...

Hopefully i have better luck at the $1100 later this month... I'm playing on day 1-B. See you there.
  • Sounds good. Might play both day 1's, not sure yet.

See you at Fallsview