Kitchener cash game ?

Hi. Im new to the area and am looking for a regular cash home game to join ? .25/.50 no limit hold em ?

Thank you for your time
Mike

Comments

• Hey Mike, welcome to the forum! Where did you move from?

You have a couple of great games close to you, as a start I would look into moose's game - there's a thread a few posts down from this one.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Hey Mike, welcome to the forum! Where did you move from?

You have a couple of great games close to you, as a start I would look into moose's game - there's a thread a few posts down from this one.

Im not sure if this will work lol
    Yes. I have moved here from the windsor area... I had a great bunch of guys there , and i still head back when i can- but the drive is a bit much. I would like sometging local, and strictly hold em ? I see moose plays dealers choice and pinnapple ? Im just looking for hold em. I know beggers cant be choosers. Buuut i dont know how to play anything else lol
  • haha it is true. I was only really playing hold em before I ever went out there, and have been spewing away in the mixed games ever since moose got me hooked. It's a great way to learn the games at low stakes!

For hold em you should definitely sign up for Buzzard's next tournament in Feb, it's a great tourney with a fantastic cash game afterwards.

See you around!
  • Thanks for the tips man ! Im not really a tournament player. But would love to get into a weekly cash game if there is one.
  • Pumma222 wrote: »
    Thanks for the tips man ! Im not really a tournament player. But would love to get into a weekly cash game if there is one.

I think Moose's is the only regular cash game that runs (without tournament attached to it that is) within reasonable driving distance of you. There may be some that occasionally post on here from the University scene however. Just watch for them.

Any others that I know of are much higher stakes and require invites.
  • Ok. Thank you for the info - im a bit old for a university game- just looking for a new regular bunch of guys lol.

Anyway thanks for the help everybody.
  • There is the cave in Cambridge as well. Every Friday, at 7pm, they hold a $40 tournament with 30-50 players, then there is a great .50 / 1.00 NL Hold'em cash game when enough players bust out.