Hamilton Cash Game

$0.25-$0.25 NL Hold'em Rake Free Cash Game
$20 min - $40 max buy-in (players can top up to max at any time between hands)
Dedicated dealer
BYOB BYOS
Smoking permitted outside only

Saturday, January 23rd
Doors open at 6pm
We'll play until I kick you out (probably around midnight)
Located at Garth and Mohawk

This is my first of hopefully many future poker games at my place. Just looking to play some fun poker with some good people.

1. trigs
2. Je
3. B
4. D
5. djgolfcan
6. Bfillmaff
7. Card Dead
8. A
9. Jo

Comments

• Nice! I'm in.
  • 40 max? Will there be security at the game?
  • folded wrote: »
    40 max? Will there be security at the game?

Your mama
  • Weird I will ask her..
  • address will me PMed on friday.
  • C'mon Trigs, we need more than 8 players. Where's your aggro sales pitch to draw in the crowd? Very disappointing.

F U Trigs.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    C'mon Trigs, we need more than 8 players. Where's your aggro sales pitch to draw in the crowd? Very disappointing.

F U Trigs.

I'm sorry, but if the rest of the forum isn't drawn into this game with you, me & bfillmaff in the game, nothing will.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    C'mon Trigs, we need more than 8 players. Where's your aggro sales pitch to draw in the crowd? Very disappointing.

F U Trigs.
    djgolfcan wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but if the rest of the forum isn't drawn into this game with you, me & bfillmaff in the game, nothing will.

figured pkrfce9 would come but i guess he's too afraid ;)

i might be able to pull together a couple relatives as well. personally, i'm happy that we got more than 5 lol. i wasn't sure how many on this forum would be interested in coming.

next time i think i'll try to fill it up with friends and family first and then open it up to the forum. that'll make it a bigger game i think.
  • I would come but I have another commitment.
  • 8 players is pretty good for a first game. Besides, any bigger and we'd need two tables.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    8 players is pretty good for a first game. Besides, any bigger and we'd need two tables.

yeah, i was a little worried about this as well. only have one table lol.
  • Well, as long as we all agree to play until I have all of everyone's money, I'm good.

May take a while tho.
  • I would, if I could, but I can't
    Leaving for a much Sunnier, warmer climate, But will return

Keep me in mind in the future.

Andrew, bug Alex and his crew, they must need a game

Milton Slim
  • we're up to 9 now. not too bad.
  • Excellent.
  • I should be there by 6:45pm or 7pm at the latest.
  • $5 to the 1st guy who felts TRIGS. Payable at the next game he hosts.

FK U TRIGS

FOR HAVING THIS ON A DAY I'M OUT OF TOWN!
  • challenge accepted.
  • Pm Addy can come late if there is a seat
  • What noone checks the forum? U suck.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    challenge accepted.
    No claimants yet???
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    No claimants yet???

not for lack of trying, but it wasn't meant to be.

How much are you paying on DJ though?
  • moose wrote: »
    What noone checks the forum? U suck.

I PMed you 3 times. I thought the third time worked. Sorry. Page wouldn't send and only kept refreshing.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    How much are you paying on DJ though?

Only if it was a bad beat. Wait, no. Lolz
  • Thanks again for hosting trigs. Awesome game, well run and a great time.
  • Yes, great game Trigs. It was tons of fun for the low low price of $40- great ppl and well run, and of course, nice chips.

Oh, and it doesn't look like anyone totalled their car on the way home, so good times all around.
  • I left my phone behind and went back for it. Trigs gave me this 'who the fuck are you look' and was afraid he was not going to open the door. Lol
  • thanks everyone for coming! lots of fun and lots of laughs. had some pretty decent winners for a little $0.25 game. when you are seeing 3 live straddles and plays like "i call any preflop raise up to $5 while i'm in the bathroom" you know it's going to be a fun night.

20160123_192654.jpg20160123_192704.jpg

fack. can't get this to upload straight. i give up.

EDIT: oh yeah, and FU pkrfce9! dealer did pretty much felt me but rebought and won a little cash in the end. if you want my money, you'll just have to come take it next time ;)