Party Poker WPT Fallsview satellites

Does anyone know when/if PartyPoker is running satellites for WPT Fallsview 2016? I don't see anything on PartyPoker client yet.

Also, I haven't played online for years....what is the best way to transfer monies to PP? My bank doesn't allow me to do credit card to gaming sites. Will a pre-purchased cc work? Other methods please...

thanks...

Comments

• Talk to me tonight.
    ....what is the best way to transfer monies to PP?
  • A pre purchased cc should work, I've made deposits many times in the past using them and I don't think any things changed

If you have online banking you can also go with Instadebit, which is more or less like PayPal. I've made deposits on stars, pp, 888 and even pinnacle sports using money from my bank account using Instadebit
  • I also use instadebit!
  • There is not a single satellite running for a live event :( so there is no hurry. If you have problems with the options mentioned, another way is for me to do an inter-account transfer.
    I don't see anything on PartyPoker client yet.
  • Blondefish, can you help clarify then what the WPT steps satellites are for on party poker? I have seen those on there and wanted to know if those could be used for a wpt fallsview event?
  • I never play partypoker's dead Steps since they have not listened for years to increase the hyper turbo 4-minute levels even for the $530 buy-in. :( They are 6-max, but it rarely gets close to 6 players wanting to play 4-minute levels. It looks like a dead-end since there is no WPT Step 6 or $2K live event to win for.

You will probably want to ask Colette about this on Facebook to have a shot on being changed before it's too late for WPT Fallsview.
    Blondefish, can you help clarify then what the WPT steps satellites are for on party poker? I have seen those on there and wanted to know if those could be used for a wpt fallsview event?
  • Thanks for all the suggestions...I'm looking forward to the sats for WPT Fallsview when they start up.

Cheers!