fifty50 SNG hand range question

9 players left. blinds are 30-60. folds to HJ who limps. button limps as well. i'm in SB with TT and decide to limp set mine for a couple reasons. there's been a few limp/reraises preflop already and i don't want to build a pot OOP and possibly be facing two to three other opponents.

BB then ships his whole stack of 2115 into the 240 pot which has the rest of us covered. HJ and button fold.

BB villain has played a decent amount of hands so far and has been fairly aggressive so far raising every pot he's been in and practically cbetting every flop, turn and river. he's only shown down a couple hands like KJ and KQ after hitting middle pair type hands. this is the first time he's done a crazy shove like this, but there's been a couple opponents who have made a move like this already.

my question is, what kind of range would you put him on? i ended up calling and i seeing his cards, but i'd like to hear some opinions here.

can i be thinking something like 66+, AJo+, AJs+ range? should I be eliminating QQ+ maybe?

Comments

• what was i thinking? i should have just argued with milo about abortion. i would have received a response from that at least.

#abortionsforall
  • trigs wrote: »
    can i be thinking something like 66+, AJo+, AJs+ range? should I be eliminating QQ+ maybe?
    I'd say AJ+, 22-99.

I'd also say

FK U TRIGS!
  • I'd think you got their range pretty close trigs. Maybe KQs in there also. If snap it off pretty quick also.

Edit: what buyin actually? This could really make a difference.
  • UBetIFold wrote: »
    I'd think you got their range pretty close trigs. Maybe KQs in there also. If snap it off pretty quick also.

Edit: what buyin actually? This could really make a difference.

Sorry. Missed this post. It was just a $3.
  • You didn't miss it. I was just really late to the party. Range could be a bit wider if it's a $3. Don't know the avg player strength in the stars $3 buy it prob isn't all
    That great.