Cash games - Sept/Oct - Cambridge

Hard to believe we are now in our 6th year!

banksign.gif

This is just a social night against good competition and good friends. Rake free, HDTV, wifi, comfy table and chairs, high quality chips, beer fridge, dedicated dealer. This is one of the best cash games you will find.

Games start at 7 pm and end at midnight, unless noted.

Max buyin is $100 max, $40 min. Players may add on to the max at any time.

Sept. 17 $3/$6 HORSE with 1/2 kill
1. moose
2. peteski
3. wes
4. STG
5. datamn

Wait

Oct.1 .50/.50 NL
1. moose
2. peteski
3. STG
4. Cbower
5. Woog30
6. Drew
7. Mikey
8. Datamn
9. waltsfriend
10. thecoordinator

Oct. 8 PLO
1. moose
2. peteski
3. STG
4. Datamn
5. Drtyore
6. Jacnok 9pm
7. Mikey
8. Cbower
9. Drew

Wait

Oct. 15 '345' lazy pineapple, plo, bigo
1. moose
2. peteski
3. STG (L)
4. Datamn
5. Getem76
6. Mikey
7. getem+1

Wait

Oct. 22 .50/.50 nl CANCELLED
1. moose
2. peteski
3. kwsteve
5. Datamn

Oct. 29 Dealers Choice
1. moose
2. peteski
3. STG
4. Datamn
5. Jacnok

All games are rake free. Start at 7 pm and end at 12 am, unless noted.

It is the player's responsibility to table his cards. The hand isn't over until he decides to table his cards or muck them and that is his decision -- 1 player per hand, period.

No rabbit hunting unless you expose your hole cards first.

Comments

• Games subject to cancellation if I am at a Blue Jays playoff game. :)

Games run weekly during Bristol Street Poker telecasts. We will be streaming the tv show each week.
  • Please sign me up for the Oct 22 NL.

Thanks.
  • Hard to compete with babaji, but hey, Wes in the house! Also Bristol Street poker on the TV? Come see your host make a fool of himself!
  • Good competition? aww geez good thing im in B.C
  • Sorry Rob, I am out for tonight.

Al
  • Hey who wants to play this Thurs?

Bristol street poker on the tube at 10. Jays are going to clinch. Stories from Vegas. Don't miss!
  • okay so you don't know who I am I have been playing poker for 13 years I play often normally go to Fallsview or a monthly home game. was a redhot poker tour player also long time ago. looking for some games. would be interested in possibly checking out the .50/.50 NL on the 1st how many players do you have so far
  • In for the 1st
  • cbower wrote: »
    okay so you don't know who I am I have been playing poker for 13 years I play often normally go to Fallsview or a monthly home game. was a redhot poker tour player also long time ago. looking for some games. would be interested in possibly checking out the .50/.50 NL on the 1st how many players do you have so far

Sure man. In Vegas right now. Will send Addy Wed or Thurs.
  • Now that I don't have recording to do on Thursdays anymore, sign me up for the rest of the list\

Al
  • Moose seems to be a bit busy recovering from Vegas haha.
    can someone message me the address for tonight thanks looking forward to a local gamem yay no 1.5hour drive to play no limit
  • I'm home. Done. Looking forward to tonight. Maybe with the rain delay the game will be on at 7pm afterall. lol.
  • hey rob throw me down as number 10... im gonna head golfing first so i may be late
  • Omaha this thurs. Come watch Price lead the Jays to victory. Bristol st. Poker at 10pm.
  • Dealer confirmed for this thurs
  • I'm in for plo
  • Because the Jay's game should be ending around 7pm, the cash game will start at 8pm. Though I will have the game on probably on about an hour delay so you are welcome to come for 7pm and watch.
  • It's getting tricky..

I may not be able to make it tonight, but that depends on how things go in the next few hours for me... if someone else wants my spot, give it to them, and I'll let you know ASAP if I have to cancel tonight.

Mark
  • Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...

I'm back in!

Mark
  • Get the body count up for this Thursday, I can probably make it
  • Sorry - I'm out

Al
  • I should be there by 9. Cheers.
  • Looks like I am out for NL this Thursday. Still in for the tourney on Saturday thou!
  • I am going to be coming in from out of town anyways that day so I am just going to cancel the game tomorrow. Sorry and thanks for signing up. Hopefully I will see you all on Sat at the tourney.
  • moose wrote: »
    I am going to be coming in from out of town anyways that day so I am just going to cancel the game tomorrow. Sorry and thanks for signing up. Hopefully I will see you all on Sat at the tourney.

Where/how much is tourney on Saturday?
  • Cambridge. $60 there is a separate thread for the tourney.
  • Dealers choice this thurs. It is the finale of Bristol Street Poker too.
  • I'm jumping the gun as there is no Nov thread, but, put me down for Thursday if there is a game.
    D
  • is there a game tonight ? if so I'm in
  • Next game is next Thurs and will run every 2 weeks. New thread shortly.