Fallsview for labour weekend = goldmine

I was in Niagara to activate my permanent residency and went play poker . Was drunk sitting down as went for beers before. Sat down saying to the table it's better to be lucky than good. There was one guy there who most likely joined this forum as he seemed an ok player. Everyone thought I was a drunk tourist but player more poker than most players and with being drunk they think I am fool. I am irish so being drunk is easy

First hand aces. Won 120. After next hand left dealer went and I was annoyed. Next hand I get the exact same aces. Treble through to 1200 and build from there. Think it is one of the best weekends for poker. Going there tomorrow if not too hungover to pick off the rest of the soft money

Comments

• I had 26hrs done without aces or kings so was due some mathematically. Loved it though. Nothing better than having a big stack and triple barreling and getting the fold when you missed everything. The joys of raising preflop. Then showing 69 and declaring the big lick😅😅
  • For some reason your second reply is much easier to read, I assume your original was still done while being intoxicated?

Either way congrats on a winning session. Playing 2/5?
  • UBetIFold wrote: »
    For some reason your second reply is much easier to read, I assume your original was still done while being intoxicated?

Either way congrats on a winning session. Playing 2/5?

Yeah 2/5. I was very intoxicated playing and posting. Going forward I think I will book vacation for American holidays. Not just for the soft play but for the buzz, kinda has a vegas feel about it that weekend. Going there in a while I think. Not 100% sure yet. On the beer since 9.30 so evaluating my options.