Somoeone Getting Firedat Pacific Poker

lol

unreal overlay in the million guarantee that starts in 10 mins. as of now only 1500 buy ins. SICK. entry fee is 400!

If i win I will put on a sick free roll for the forum.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee ggggoooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
obviously i think god reads the forum. :)

thanks

Comments

• Actually, if you won your way into the tournament via a sat, it only cost $200 to get in..

Example:

If you entered a $20 sat with entries to the million tourney, you'd get 1 entry for every $200 in the prizepool as opposed to 1 entry for every $400..

So pacific seems to really want to get stuck for a large amount of money on this one..
  • DAMN !!!!! if i wasn't at work this would have been a great event to get into.

1600 people payouts 250 deep, and best of all even accounting for the vig, an overlay of over 300,000
  • i just got busted out of this tournament with QQ against JJ, i knew i would go out on something like this
  • Still, you guys know the good spots to put your money in.
  • Maybe this should be in a seperate thread, but has anyone else taken the 50% new player bonus from Pacific, and then immediately cashed it out for the full amount ($100)? Quickest $100 bonus ever! :)
  • I asked about this situation at their booth at the CAC and they weren't too happy about it.

"these things happen" I believe was the verbatim reply :)
  • Yorkpoker wrote:
    I asked about this situation at their booth at the CAC and they weren't too happy about it.

"these things happen" I believe was the verbatim reply :)

they weren't happy cuz ya mentioned it

or

they weren't happy cuz they know they are crappy and realizes their customers do too :D