What is the most fucked up thing a guest did in your house?

Reading this thread on reddit I got the inspiration to post the same question here. A lot of us have hosted poker games and have had many people into our homes. Some of whom we didn't know too well, at least at first. So, the question is:

What is the most fucked up thing a guest did in your house?

Here's mine (same post I made on the reddit thread):

After a night of poker with a bunch of friends, one of them who lost money took my keys and threw them into the neighbour's pool. It was winter at the time. I had to go over to the neighbour and ask him to keep an eye out for my keys when he opened the pool in the spring. I got them back eventually.

Luckily I had spare keys in a safe place but still a dick thing to do. Especially since I wasn't the big winner in the poker, just the host!

Comments

• Wow that's messed up! with a temper like that he/she should have jumped into the pool to cool off.
  • nothing too crazy, but i've seen a few strange things.

my last game at Bfill's, before the tournament even started, one guy suddenly got all upset that Bfill's dog was in the room with us. he was like, "what are the pet arrangements?" and everyone is like wtf do you mean. he asks "is the dog going to be in the room with us the whole time?" and Bfill says yes, so the guy immediately stands up and is like "give me my money back. i don't want to play. the pet arrangement was not made clear to me before hand. i don't believe that anyone should have pets in the city." to Bfill's credit, he didn't even get phased. just gave the guy his buy-in back. as soon as the guy left the rest of us were like wtf was that? to be fair, if the guy hates dogs and doesn't want to be around them then fine, but perhaps if you have that much of an issue with it maybe you should ask the host ahead of time if they have pets.

another incident was at a friend's house a long time ago. he had built his own two tables and started running a regular game. well the word got around and one night he had like these 10-12 new guys show up, all Filipino friends that all knew each other. they outnumbered the regulars this one night. well, they went on to win everything that night. maybe cheating but nothing we could prove though. and on their way out for the night, one of them backed into my friend's car parked on the street and did a hit and run. we didn't get the license plate and the group of guys never came back.
  • I had this guy, he wrote swear words on my wall in permanent marker...
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Reading After a night of poker with a bunch of friends, one of them who lost money took my keys and threw them into the neighbour's pool. It was winter at the time. I had to go over to the neighbour and ask him to keep an eye out for my keys when he opened the pool in the spring. I got them back eventually.

Upper Decker.

When's the next game?
  • I don't know. Maybe in the fall sometime. Not easy to get 6 players at the best of times. All those guys in my story don't play anymore. That happened before the holdem craze. We played dealer's choice with lots of wild cards. They hated having to "try to learn holdem" when I first started introducing it, mainly because there were no wild cards.
  • trigs wrote: »
    all Filipino friends that all knew each other. they outnumbered the regulars this one night. well, they went on to win everything that night. maybe cheating but nothing we could prove though. and on their way out for the night, one of them backed into my friend's car parked on the street and did a hit and run. we didn't get the license plate and the group of guys never came back.

I think I play with these guys on a weekly basis lol.
  • I caught a guy going through my jacket pockets one time...he told me he was looking for his keys. Same game, some players use to steal beer and apparently some players stole the pool cues.
  • dick in mashed potatoes
  • I remember many years ago a guy stands up from the table as he had just realized that his wallet was missing. It started as just a quick "hey did anyone see my wallet" but within seconds the panic had set in and within a minute he was yelling at full volume "whoever's got my fucking wallet give it back." This was followed by some responses from the table such as "no ones' got your wallet you idiot." and "shut the fuck up." We had two tables going at the time and I was in the other room, so had to make my way over when I heard the yelling - at this point thinking oh great there's going to be a fight in my living room.

As I walk in, and before I even have a chance to say anything, he pulls his wallet out of his own pocket and goes "Oh, there it is...". Making it better was the wallet was absolutely rammed full of cash to the point where it would barely close. With all that cash in there I see why he panicked, but have no idea how he could have missed a George Costanza sized wallet in his own pocket. All of us laughed at him hysterically for making a scene, and then the game continued.
  • That is horrible. Never invite that person ever again!
  • gta poker wrote: »
    dick in mashed potatoes

lol