180 Man SNG's - new gold mine?

Hey guys,

I am not sure how many of you play the 180 mans on stars, but I have decided to try focusing on them right now, and I feel like they are doing pretty well for me. I have put in some decent volume over the last few days and it has really been paying off.

Does anyone else play the 180 mans and what are your thoughts?

When I play I am pretty much registering every game that runs and playing up to like 20 games at a time and just keep registering to each one that runs for my session. Focusing only on those games and then playing small buy in tournaments.

I have done some tweeking to my game lately and taken things more seriously now than ever and its really paying off. I think now is all about volume. Look at these stats for the last week, and I actually havn't even been running all that good, trust me you can follow my twitter feed and you will see, but im still managing to turn a profit.

What do you think about these stats, lucky streak? Could these numbers be really attainable moving forward?

attachment.php?attachmentid=2061&stc=1

Comments

• You might want to tweak your skills in Sharkscope..

This is your graph in the 180mans (includes the rebuy ones)
    4zDjYez.png

Is that good? @ 24% ROI it's pretty average I guess

You should go break up your pt4 to bb inchips and iso for 180 mans and see how your running

When i started out online I was playing the 4.40 then the 20 180 mans and crushed pretty hard too

Q8Ppd4A.png
  • Sample size is ridic small, thats what a regular used to play in a day, cant really say if your results are based on skill or just positive variance, come back and post another graph after 5k or so 180s played, Gl
  • Sample size is ridic small, thats what a regular used to play in a day, cant really say if your results are based on skill or just positive variance, come back and post another graph after 5k or so 180s played, Gl

And who are you? Fed perhaps?

edit: not sure we've ever had a user from Venezuela before... Welcome..
  • hahaha no im not Fed and yes unfortunally there arent many guys from Venezuela intrested in poker and that can speak/write in english, thanks.
  • Welcome to the poker forum. Have you played in the Brazilian Series of Poker?
    hahaha no im not Fed