Reliable Live Stream Websites

First of all, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to the Techno newb is cutting the cable thread.
https://seo-michael.co.uk/tag/xbmc/

I too have been debating for months now to kill the Rogers TV bill and politely tell them to shove it. My MyGica just arrived today - can't wait to get home and plug it in. I've done a bunch of research on free live streams, but haven't tried many yet, but there seems to be hundreds+, many seem to just be pulling you in and spamming the crap out of you when you click anything on their site.

I've faithfully read all the posts in the Techno thread and i'd like to second the motion from kwsteve to share a list of live stream sites and apps, addons that people are having success with - and note if it is completely free, free trial, or free with upgrades subscription available...

Here are the ones already mentioned:
(please let us know if they are no longer valid)

DrTyore - 1channel app
GTA Poker - VUZE (free); eztv.it
SuperNed - istream app; genesis app; phoenix app; woody's channels (shut down?)
kwsteve - gofeed2all.eu
pkrfce9 - fusion; primewire (used to be called 1channel)
Bfillmaff - Radiotunes addon
The Prophet 22 - Stream2watch
wildbill7145 - MX Player; codec packs; NBC sports live app; icefilms;
UBetIFold - sportsdevil; https://seo-michael.co.uk/tag/xbmc/ (addon information)
chaimr1924 - ustvnow.com

Comments

• I'm pretty sure the MX player app I mentioned in that thread was something I used to play videos on my tablet. You have to transfer the file from your computer to the tablet first.

EZTV.it is a torrent site used to dl video from.

I seem to remember the NBC sports live was either a website or addon I was trying to use to watch the Superbowl on at the time, but never did get it to actually work whatsoever. I think it didn't work in Canada or something. Didn't pursue it further as my care-ometer died.

Pretty much the only ones I use are Genesis (free, streaming) addon, and the CBC addon for when my wife will let me watch the news (but only Peter Mansbridge who's calm and collected and doesn't make me angry).
  • Here is a screen shot of my front page. 95% of the time i use Genisis. Is there somewhere i can watch live nhl games on this thing ?

most of the time imwatchnold tv series like NYPD Blue, the wire, hill street blues. The good old days :D
  • Here is a screen shot of my front page. 95% of the time i use Genisis. Is there somewhere i can watch live nhl games on this thing ?

most of the time imwatchnold tv series like NYPD Blue, the wire, hill street blues. The good old days :D

I haven't been able to find anyplace to watch nhl games on XBMC/Kodi. But gofeed2all.eu has all the sports including NHL and MLB for regular streaming on the computer. There might be a way to add it to XBMC, but I don't know how.

BTW ifeed2all has changed to gofeed2all. However, ifeed2all still redirects to the new url.
  • Mobdro is an Android App I run outside of Kodi on my MXQ box. Works great for live stream. Runs well on my Z30 BlackBerry as well.
  • Sports devil is the nuts for live streaming sports. I use it for all hockey games, and even to watch the may/PAC fight for free!
  • UBetIFold wrote: »
    Sports devil is the nuts for live streaming sports. I use it for all hockey games, and even to watch the may/PAC fight for free!

It cost you a few hours of your life
  • . When I first set up mygica I put istream etc on it, but all I ever use now is Genesis ...it has everything I watch so I no longer use those other addons I have.
    These boxes are amazing. Cable is a thing of the past and they change the way you watch TV. You watch what you want...when you want...don't watch crap you would just flip around trying to find or just flow into the next garbage show...and in turn watch either less or just better tv. They actually improve your quality of life if that doesn't sound too ridiculous.
  • ustvnow.com is free and can be watched on your regular TV,You get all the top major channels NBC CBS etc.When you register just take the free package and say you are an USA citizen.
  • chaimr1924 wrote: »
    ustvnow.com is free and can be watched on your regular TV,You get all the top major channels NBC CBS etc.When you register just take the free package and say you are an USA citizen.

Nice.
  • Most tv shows I watch at:

Watch Series Online - Most popular episodes - Watch Series

it is ready for live streaming 30 to 60 minutes after airing.

I have kodi but never use it. Maybe for movies but that is it. I have two other sites I use both in the UK. This is how I can see stuff the States blocks occassional like the Mayweather fight.

goATDee.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV

they have all the live sports from around the world including tv shows.

CoolSport Live Streaming | COOLSPORT.TV

This site has 38 live streams everyday from around the world as well include live American shows.

Prophet22