Moose - Cambridge - Cash Game - Fri. Jun. 12

banksign.gif

This is just a social night against good competition and good friends. Rake free, HDTV, wifi, comfy table and chairs, high quality chips, beer fridge, dedicated dealer. This is one of the best cash games you will find.

Max buyin has been raised to $100 max, $40 min for this year. Players may add on to the max at any time.

Cash games are now on Friday nights for the summer. Now with unlimited overnight parking!

Fri. Jun 12: '4456' ** 7 pm start **

Crazy Ocean Pineapple, Omahugi, Dramaha, Big Easy

1. moose
2. jacnok
3. seekthegrail
4. Woog30
5. getem
6. datamn (late)

Comments

• In please.

Jac
  • What in the fuck is Omahugi????

also... In!
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    What in the fuck is Omahugi????

also... In!
    When you lose a big pot, you get a hug. Ez game.
  • At this rate the next week's game we'll be playing "Double Deck Crazy Lazy Omahamadramadugiha Hi/Lo with an Ocean"

(And for the record, In!)
  • In please.

I believe it is Badugi played with Omaha rules. You are dealt 4 cards and have to use 2 from your hand and 2 from the 5 card board to make the best Badugi. Note I don't think it is a split pot game but Rob can confirm. Sounds pretty cool!
  • Was just checking it out on 2p2. Invented by an oxycodone addicted degenerate and slightly different than you describe. The badugi is made from your 4 card hand as reading the board would be mind wrecking. Split pot w/ the best Omaha hi hand getting half and the badugi hand winning the other half. An optional rule is a qualifier that the badugi must be 4 card - think it would cut down on the amount of pot splitting while still remaining crazy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but either way looking forward to this for sure!
  • No draws. Omaha plays out as usual, split between best badugi and best omaha, using two cards from your hand for both hands.
  • FYI there is a mini detroit meetup Jun. 19-20. I might be able to pretend it's what I want for Father's Day. Would depend on baby sitting tho.

WHEN: Friday , June 19th @ 7:00pm (or when there is enough players to start gambling)

WHERE: DD's house, Ypsilanti, MI.

WHAT: 25c/50c HOPE format r x r (NLHE, PLO, Crazy Pineapple, PLO8) $80.00 buy in/re buy

DAY 2

WHEN: Saturday, June 20th

WHERE: ChaosRock's, Birmingham, MI 48009

WHAT: Starting around 7pm, one table of 25¢/50¢ NLHE $60min/$100max and one table either same NLHE format or 50¢/50¢ Omaha based games played PL: O, O8, BigO and SOHE, depending on players interest... If there's enough demand, we can also do a NLHE Tourney from 1pm to 6pm, before the cash game starts...

DRINK: Bottled Michigan beers, pop, water, etc...
  • Damn, sorry moose... On closer review, the wife and I have tickets for Doug Stanhope on the 12th. next one.
  • I can play on Friday, if you switch to Saturday it's dependent on weather. If raining I'll play.
  • Bump...

This might help if your on the fence, one of the players in this game shipped his stack playing the wrong game not to long ago.
  • woog30 wrote: »
    Bump...

This might help if your on the fence, one of the players in this game shipped his stack playing the wrong game not to long ago.
    Was he a good player?
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Was he a good player?

If memory serves me right he came back and had a decent night.
  • I will try and get the WSOP $1500 HORSE streaming on the tv tonight so we can watch SirWatts TID.