muck aces full?

would u throw this AAATT away? how did i play the hand thus far?

pot limit omaha analysis: aces full in the muck

Comments

• Gotta say, I absolutely hate this fold.

Can't he have KK there? Come to think of it this is .10/.25.... he could have 22+ there for all we know!

Yes he will have quads a certain percent of the time, not 2/3 of the time though. If he has even a single bluff in his range you've got odds to call. Maybe you could bet-fold but even that seems really nitty. After you check, 100% for sure folding is out the window.

Not an expert, but man watching those go into the muck made me cringe!!!
  • What's he calling with on the flop then? If it's a flush draw, what is he trying to bluff out on the river? The only logical hand he could have that I can beat is a flush that is trying to bluff out a higher flush and I think the chances of that happening are pretty slim. His flop call pegs him for a ten. Maybe he's value betting something like KK w/ flush?
  • His flop call could mean a ten, but it could also mean a flush draw, straight draw, flopped boat, lower than yours. If he has a ten, good for him, but with 3 on the board already, its highly unlikely.
    Also, he has no idea what the strength of your hand is, you severely under played your Aces pre, he may think his boat is good and is thinking he is betting for value.
    You have to call the river.