What type of music are you listening to?

Jesus Christ is the SON of GOD, who died and rose from the dead to GIVE us eternal life.

He also promised to heal your body.
THIS IS TRUE LOVE!!!

(Just ask Him)

Comments

• NYnuepd3 wrote: »
    Jesus Christ is the SON of GOD, who died and rose from the dead to GIVE us eternal life.

He also promised to heal your body.
    THIS IS TRUE LOVE!!!

(Just ask Him)

i've tried asking. never got a response strangely enough.

and i guess i listen to indie or alternative or rock or whatever you call it - i have no idea what you kids label music as nowadays. always hated the stupid arbitrary labeling anyway.

btw, where does jesus promise to heal our bodies? wtf is that all about? if jesus did open the gates of heaven for us i could get a paper cut and bleed to death because i can't heal myself?
  • I can't seem to get past 1984 with my musical tastes.
  • JimmyHo wrote: »
    I can't seem to get past 1984 with my musical tastes.
    Why would you want to?
  • I am still at the old BIG BANDS Stage.Glen Miller BENNY Goodman Artie Shaw and some early Charlie parker and Dizzy G. I guess this tells my age.
  • JimmyHo wrote: »
    I can't seem to get past 1984 with my musical tastes.
    Why would you want to?

Well, EVERYONE knows that rock music achieved it's peak in 1978. It's been proven by science.

Currently I am enjoying the Led Zeppelin reissues.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Well, EVERYONE knows that rock music achieved it's peak in 1978. It's been proven by science.

Currently I am enjoying the Led Zeppelin reissues.
    I consider this such an obvious fact... it's up there with Gravity and Evolution!... Oops... wrong thread!
  • Jesus Christ!
  • Going back to teen years with blink 182 last couple days