TopTop clothing line for poker players

Hi there!

I've created a line of clothing specially made with the poker player in mind.

I am a professional poker player, poker author & business consultant living in Mexico during the winters and Montreal during the summers. I play poker at night and try to increase awareness about The Great Mayan Reef during the day. Sitting at a poker table playing poker for hours on end or working at my computer is a regular thing so being comfortable is important. Unluckily, the comfortable clothes are not very good looking and the good looking clothes are not very comfortable so the dilemma is: do I look good and put up with being uncomfortable at the table or wear my jogging pants and not care about what I look like? Most of the time, I want to look good and professional so I put up with a little discomfort.

My clothing line will be made with the poker player / traveler / office worker in mind. Great looking but extremely comfortable clothing.

I have a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo to raise funds. If you want to be the first to own a piece of TopTop clothing, please encourage me by buying of my perks on Indiegogo.

Thank you

Removed link ---- Moderator

Comments