Pokerstars sit n go changes

Changes coming to most sit n go's as ante's are going to start from the beginning now.

I am interested to see how this changes the game and going to play once it is live which they say it could be about a week to be completed and will see if this is good or bad.

So far the changes are not in the games I play as of today.

Comments

• i think i may like antes from the start as long as it doesn't make the SNG blinds too fast.
  • New changes are in regular mtt sng's today, maybe about to try it out here.
  • Tried a 18 man, got deeper than my last few games but lost a big pot cause I could not hit 21 outs against a donk who only had a inside straight draw,lol. Don't know if I would have made it if I did hit but it would help.

I think I agree with most people so far that ante's should start at the 3rd blind level but they got smaller blind level jumps so I like that.
  • maybe i'll actually play a SNG tonight just to see how i like it. i've been barely playing lately and when i do it's mostly been cash games. i think i've fallen out of love with tournament poker recently.
  • Trying another one, actually had a hand hold up and eliminated 2 peeps at once.
  • Just tried a 3 table 6 max with the new structure, I was streaming some of it to test out the stream as well. I did make the final 6 but as usual I died out and bubbled to go along with my bubble on full tilt yesterday, which I guess being the deepest finishes in a few months is promising. Being 6 max with antes I guess the variance factor goes up as it's a lil more pressure to get chips.
  • I like the changes because the major multi tablers won't adjust. It now adds an extra blind in the early levels before play even starts.