Comments

• I managed to win a ticket my first shot out, which made me pretty darn happy until I realized that it was for a seat in the $0.11 event, and I'd have to skip work even for that.

Oh well, at least my newbie ego got a brief boost. :)
  • I will ship one of them, I have a feeeeeeelingggggggg :p
  • Philly what's your pokerstars handle?
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    I will ship one of them, I have a feeeeeeelingggggggg :p

you been playing $11 deep million qualifiers? could have sworn u were one of the names of 21 people who won a ticket with me
  • Yea i think i won 2 and bubbled 2 for like 160ish, i think they are pretty soft. That is what i will be playing all day tomorrow. Gl

oh whats your SN?
  • payperview wrote: »
    Philly what's your pokerstars handle?

Sending a p.m. to some of ya's. :)

Also if anyone is good at satellite's, a $3.30 3 seats gtd to the main event is running numerous times a day, right now they are like mtt sng's. I don't know if you can take the seat as tounrmanet $ but if you can you may want to play these.
  • Just satty'd in to the Main Event. Anyone else playing it?
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Just satty'd in to the Main Event. Anyone else playing it?

Nice one kwsteve! I was thinking of it then I remembered it's wrestlemania weekend.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Just satty'd in to the Main Event. Anyone else playing it?

When is it? How much?
  • tomorrow 22 dollar buy in 50,000 people prob
  • Brent, I believe it starts at 2:30pm Sunday. Late Reg is for 3 hours. $22 Buyin, $1M Guaranteed.
  • I just finished 3rd in event 89 $5.50 no limit Big O (5 card hi-lo) for $1269. There were 2682 runners.

It was pretty sweet as I went into the final table as the short stack! I made some key ICM folds and had hands hold up when needed. Cheers, Steve