NEW SUNDAY OMAHA POKER EVENT - 10/20 Limit Omaha Poker Half Kill

Hey everybody interested in playing some limit omaha poker? We will have 10/20 Limit Omaha with half kill every Sunday's. Our place offers a safe atmosphere, free drinks, free food, free parking available, satellite tv, friendly and courteous people to play with. We are located around the Bathurst and Lawrence Area.

Call 647-718-9874 or e-mail bridgeclub526@yahoo.com for details.
bcomahagirl.jpg

Comments

• I dont play omaha but, Wouldn't AAAA be a relatively not strong hand in omaha?
  • Session fee or rake? And what are they?
  • 10% upto $10 max
  • Hey guys I live just across the street from that Bridge Club and know the owners very well.I will go over today and check it it out and will post a full report if i like the game.
  • I went to the club and found excellent security 3 doors with cameras before you get in.Players are mostly busiines people no sharks screaming or insults.Very good dealers who know how to control the game..Free food etc.Clean washrooms and kitchen.
  • chaimr1924 wrote: »
    I went to the club and found excellent security 3 doors with cameras before you get in.Players are mostly busiines people no sharks screaming or insults.Very good dealers who know how to control the game..Free food etc.Clean washrooms and kitchen.

LOL 2:19pm - 3:43pm
    you went there for an hour and 20 minutes and have such a great insight into the game.
    not suspicous.
  • Give him a break. He has to be back for dinner at 4.
  • LOL 2:19pm - 3:43pm
    you went there for an hour and 20 minutes and have such a great insight into the game.
    not suspicous.
    Another newbie troller
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Give him a break. He has to be back for dinner at 4.
    No I had a good meal at the club comped.Do you think they were trying to bribe me for a good review??
  • That's a thought!

Would your review convince 10/20 Omaha players tho?
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    That's a thought!

Would your review convince 10/20 Omaha players tho?

Can I straddle?
  • JimmyHo wrote: »
    Can I straddle?
    If you can afford it why not???
  • Yes, you can straddle, and it is a mix crowd for those who are really wondering. Come by and have a look for yourself. You can watch for a bit, if you don't like what you see, you are free to leave.
  • We are playing 10/20 Limit Omaha right now for those who are interest, full table. Call 647-718-9874 for directions.
  • Sunday April 12, 2015, 10/20 Limit Omaha with half kill. Call 647-718-9874 for directions.