SchoolBoyWu personal Heads Up Grind Thread 2015 >

SInce nobody here really posts in this section I wanted to make my personal challenge thread here as I figure it is a good place considering I will be playing JUST headsUp cash games and HeadsUp sit and go's.

I Am starting on BlackChipPoker with 50$ USD deposit costing me 74$ CAD.

Will try to keep the thread exciting, post some fun hands here and there and hopefully successfully run up a phat bankroll and climb the levels >>>

Wish me luck eh!

Comments

• So I decided to table hunt quickly while i waseating dinner, I found a lonely guy sitting at NL5 all by himself so I decided to entertain him while I ate my steak and potatoes.

Here is the results after 9 mins and a yummy dinner! :)

Must say he put me in the tank for a good 40 seconds lol! >
    #shipit
    We are HERO
    Game started at: 2015/2/21 20:52:42
    Game ID: 373949801 0.02/0.05 Arienite -
    6-Max (PRR) - 7 (Hold'em)
    Seat 1 is the button Seat 1: Donkomatic (4.80).
    Seat 4: Boot_Shew (4.95).
    Seat 5: bulgakov_ (2).
    Seat 6: HERO (9.74).
    Player Boot_Shew has small blind (0.02) Player bulgakov_ has big blind (0.05)
    Player Boot_Shew received a card. Player Boot_Shew received a card. Player bulgakov_ received a card. Player bulgakov_ received a card.

Player HERO received card: [Jh] Player HERO received card: [Js]

Player Donkomatic received a card. Player Donkomatic received a card.

Player HERO raises (0.10)
    Player Donkomatic raises (0.30)
    Player Boot_Shew folds
    Player bulgakov_ folds
    Player HERO calls (0.20)

*** FLOP ***: [4c 2h 5h]

Player HERO checks

Player Donkomatic bets (0.45)
    Player HERO calls (0.45)

*** TURN ***: [4c 2h 5h] [10d]

Player HERO checks

Player Donkomatic bets (0.75)
    Player HERO calls (0.75)

*** RIVER ***: [4c 2h 5h 10d] [Qd]

Player HERO checks
    Player Donkomatic allin (3.30)

Player HERO TANK calls (3.30)

Summary
    Pot: 9.19. Rake 0.32. JP fee 0.16 Board: [4c 2h 5h 10d Qd]

Player Donkomatic shows: High card Q [6d 8c].

Bets: 4.80. Collects: 0. Loses: 4.80. Player Boot_Shew does not show cards.Bets: 0.02. Collects: 0. Loses: 0.02. Player bulgakov_ does not show cards.Bets: 0.05. Collects: 0. Loses: 0.05.

*Player HERO shows: One pair of Js [Jh Js]. Bets: 4.80. Collects: 9.19. Wins: 4.39. Game ended at: 2015/2/21 20:53:59
  • USD starting bankroll: $50.00

USD current bankroll: $ 79.11

• Good luck. Hope you keep posting. Let's see you run it up.
  • Good start! Don't stop until you run your BR up to 1k. Good luck!!
  • payperview wrote: »
    Good luck. Hope you keep posting. Let's see you run it up.

Hey thanks! :p gonna try to keep just the run good in here but>>> had a fair seshion last night caught some coolers> thats poker folks :)

Current Bankroll : $66.12 USD

At the end of the day as long as I play good and make good decisions, a loosing day is just another learning day :)>>>

Cheers!
  • Good start! Don't stop until you run your BR up to 1k. Good luck!!

Hey :) thanks PiggyPie123 :)

1k is nothing, I am concentrating on levels> 30 buyins > NL2 up to NL50 Then I may have to withdrawl and go back to Pokerstars where I can 18 table comfortably>>> ATM though I am just 4 tabling 6max cash to earn points and grinding NL headsup micros>>> Only playing on blackchip poker atm as it is like printing money as long as Variance stays on our side :)
  • Plus this is the only site that has headsup cash games under NL25 :) I love it here! I kinda feel bad sometimes at how bad the micro players are. But again at the end of the day> I DON'T ;)
  • I was looking at blackchip poker yesterday. How is the deposit/withdrawal options?
  • philliivey wrote: »
    I was looking at blackchip poker yesterday. How is the deposit/withdrawal options?

If you deposit with a visa or mastercard they cashout to that card so it is easy! Awesome> they always now have live chat available in cashier vs. pokerstars having to always email them, atm the have a 100% rematch bonus if you are an existing player! ends Feb 28th though>>> You can then get into live chat and ask them to take you off the player TIER LOYALTY program and ask to be on rakeback :)>>> If you are a new never deposited player>>> Obv you get a 100% maybe even 150% deposit bonus not sure, I first deposited there back in 2013. Here to take advantage of this 100% relaod bonus using code (REMATCH)
  • Had a good lil session today we back in the black for a bit > :)

I have decided to not incorporate the rakeback in this #runitupthread as it will make things easier to track. I am just gonig to let my rakeback build up until they make me redeem it, until then it will act as a seperate bank.

RB BANKING.jpg
  • Starting bankroll : $50.00 USD

Current Bankroll : $86.somethin USD :p

RUN IT UP BCP.jpg
  • Correction

Current Bankroll > $85.69 USD

• so I am not getting much headsup action lately :(< I am forced to play any games available at the limits I am at. I was playing NL2 but the action is better at NL5.

Currently like playing 6-8 6handed nl5 tables while bum hunting nl2 nl5(cap;1.50) tables.

Bankroll Currently: 98.26 USD

• So given the fact headsup action is so dead at the limits I am currently set to grind on, I am incorporating 6 max cash games into the mix.

Sorry to hijack my own thread but hopefully once we hit NL10 NL25 levels we can get more HU action :) >>>

screenshot from last nights grind. > Love the site, hate my monitor size, I got rid of my other 23 inch monitior now I am missing it dearly lol!

6max nl5 grind.jpg

and I have no idea why the pics I post ITT are so small.... :s

Bankroll still >98$ and change. No poker today for me>
  • So this really just happened LOL! Must say, never had this before ever!

Session Start Time

Session Length (Minutes)

Session Game Types

Total Hands

Net Won USD

bb/100

VPIP

PFR

3Bet

WTSD%

W$SD%

Agg

Agg%

########

$0.02/$0.05 NL

$0.00

• Zero profits lmfao not even a cent.... so awkward I had to post it!

#Awesome>>>>
  • quick bankroll update >

$113.17usd

Sorry I have been swamped all weekend finishing up a essay on poker, and a presentation and a praragraph assignment due this Tuesday.

Haven;t had much time to screenshot or go over any real interesting hands.

Anyways thread UPDATED.

backs soon>