Michael Mizrachi

I just read an article on this guy in the new Card Player and thought it was pretty impressive that this 24 year old player is making such strides. I was just wondering what eveyrone thought of him. How many other people in their early twenties do you think could move up as fast as he did? its almost like a fairy tale.

Comments

• I watched this guy before the CP Article and may hes a beast. I remember watching him at the final 5 of the 500K Guaranteed and when they were dealing, their was a person with the same amount of chips as him and had THE GRINDER locked up 20 K than him because of his skills. They were able to get the chip leader to drop 110K owed to him from chip count to like 90K. In the end, Deal was roughly 90K to chip leader, 80K to GRINDER and 70K, 60K, 50ishK. Grinder than went on to win the tourney receiving the left over. He was pretty excited since he had just placed 4th in Tunica a couple days before supposely won about $150K in a HARD ROCK TOURNEY (no idea what it is) the day before. I love reading the live updates on the guy during the tourneys.
  • the mizrachis got poker in their blood. i just spent the better part of amonth with rob and ewee in europe. together all the time lol some funny stories ... they actually just left back to miami this morning. i cant believe the poker discussions i had with rob. he is a poker genius. he just needs to control blow ups a bit better.
  • Michael Mizrachi i've seen the name before but can't put a face to him

where did he play? finish?
  • he is a 24 year old poker breakout....he has been winning tourneys left right and centre for at least 1 or 2 years...he is on the cover of the new cardplayer...or you can go to www.cardplayer.com and read the article on him. I didnt really know much about him until I read the article, before that I only heard the name here and there.
  • Anton81 wrote:
    he is a 24 year old poker breakout....he has been winning tourneys left right and centre for at least 1 or 2 years...he is on the cover of the new cardplayer...or you can go to www.cardplayer.com and read the article on him. I didnt really know much about him until I read the article, before that I only heard the name here and there.
    oh i've seen him before on another site :D
  • Mizrachi is an animal...end of story. but as forementioned by harthgosh its a family affair as Rob is not doing too poorly for himself and neither are other members of his posse