Cash Set: Stardust Poker Mansion

Time to post some pron of my Stardust Poker Mansion cash set. I resisted buying a set of these for a long time because I hardly need more chips. I finally caved because who knows when the opportunity to pick up Paulson chips from a Canadian source will ever come again. It was really burning me that all of these chips went south of the border to 'Muricans.

I used Paulson sample chips for quarters. I added some labels from Tommy on pokerchipforum.com and voila! I am only labeling one side for now to avoid any stacking issues. I like the Paulson inlay anyways.

XsoEjLm-onIItd7jJTnqOTitf6Bb-i8hfI9qged3Gf0=w907-h605-no

IMG_5449.JPG

IMG_5456.JPG

IMG_5457.JPG

IMG_5459.JPG

Comments

• Sweet Jesus!! Where did you find these?
  • The guy who bought them all was closing out the last that he had last Nov.
  • StraightPokerSupplies bought the whole thing from Stardust, flipped them to NobleCountyDanny on CPF/CT, who then started selling tourney and cash sets in specific quantities to interested parties. Once that was exhausted they have been coming up for sale as people looked to add on to what they bought. They really are gorgeous chips. I was at StraightPokerSupplies the weekend before he shipped them Stateside. Got to see them all . . .
  • I thought that room was suppose to be taken over, Platinum poker or something.........how much were they going for?
  • I was offered a rack of $5s at Straight Poker Supplies (they got more than originally expected) for a hundo. They will likely be at LEAST that now. Chips are as close to mint as it is possible to be.
  • That's because they never got any real use. The whole reason there for sale I guess.
  • They chips look beautiful. I really like the colours.
  • I loved Stardust, for the short time it was open. The atmosphere was really superior to Playground at the time. Not sure what really went down, they just couldn't get it going.
  • I am guessing they were in relatively close proximity, both being in Kahnawake? Maybe the Mohawks favoured one over the other?
  • Actually stardust is in the same parking lot as PP. you could soft underhand toss a rock between the two.