OAPL Friday Night Poker Feb. 6th 7pm

I will be hosting a regular, non season style game friday February 6th at 7pm in waterdown. Closest major intersection would be hwy 6 and hwy 5.

Details.

Buy in $55+5 (I provide food, snacks, drinks etc)
Game: NLHE Freezeout
Blinds: 20 Mins
Starting Stack: 10k

Blind structure
1 - 25/50
2 - 50/100
2 - 100/200
3 - 150/300
Colour Up - Chip Race
4 - 200/400
5 - 300/600
6 - 400/800
7 - 500/1000
Break
8 - 600/1200
9 - 800/1600
10 - 1000/2000
11 - 1500/3000
Break
12 - 2000/4000
13 - 3000/6000
14 - 4000/8000
15 - 5000/10000
It better be over by now! If not blinds will increase at TD discretion

Following enough bust outs to start a cash game, a minimum of $0.50/$1/00 will follow.

1. Irunit4times
2. Bfillmaff
3. gprowse123
4. Compuease
5. Djgolfcan
6. Pkrfce9
7. Anita
8. Don
9. Alberto
10. Robert (t)
11. Getem76 (t)
12. Ddmilcan
13. Kevin
14. Kevin +1
15. Lonnie
16. Lonnie +1
17. Stevedask
18. Stevedask +1

*There was a great turnout to last weeks game and cash game that there almost wasn't any seats available. I wanted to try something different and see if there were interest in something other than .50/100 and with 3 possible tables if the interest is there can run one full table of something with a waiting list or create 2 tables of something else either different limits or even a different game.

Cash Game Interest List

.50/1.00 NLHE $100 Max
1. Irunit4times
2. Gprowse123
3. Djgolfcan
4. Pkrfce9
5. bfillmaff
6. Ddmilcan
7. Kevin
8. Kevin+1
9. Alberto

1.00/2.00 NLHE $200 Max
1. Irunit4times
2. Gprowse123

2.00/4.00 NLHE $400 Max

OMAHA up to $1.00/2.00
1. Irunit4times
2. Pkrfce9
3. Getem76
4. Bfillmaff
5. Ddmilcan
6. Kevin
7. Kevin +1

Comments

• snap call In.
  • lol not in merica this time? see you there
  • I'll see if I can round up another player or two. #cannedgoods
  • lol..... well why not, lets do some good and everyone bring some canned goods. lets do something worthy this new year. I think pkrfce9 can collect and deliver to salvation army or to chaimr and he can deliver on our behalf, pkrfce9 certainly needs some good karma and rungood this time of year lol
  • Im in.. in for cash too.
  • Ill see you then.
  • I have just updated OP so if players who are signing up can indicate whether they are interested in playing the cash after and if so what limits and what game. I will take this list as priority when seating cash players at the end of the tournament, and tournament players will take priority over players choosing to come later just for the cash game. Cash game only players welcome, however there will be a $5 donation per player not associated with the tournament as to cover all food, snacks, drinks etc for the night of.
  • Put me down for the 1/2 game as well. Thanks!
  • Got it thanks.
  • Not sure if I can make it this Friday or not but you do realize that to play 1/2 PLO properly you need buyins of $400. plus right? Generally twice what NHLE would be. Do you think your regulars will play that high?
  • I'll list you as (t) then for now and as for Omaha we can play no limit and play lower stakes just for fun. If not maybe switch it to a dealers choice type of game.
  • Date says Feb 6, so that's a week from this Friday. I like the idea of a bi-weekly game.
    I'm in and I like the .50 / $1 NL cash game.
  • Listed, see you then.
  • What happened to all that spaghetti I brought last game? Did the chair come get it? Oh BTW sorry for spilling a bunch of it on the floor. I got most of it back in the box and it should be fine once it is boiled up. I don't think your dog licked much of it.

I say we collect socks this time. Homeless get cold feet, right?

In for the tourney and .5/1 NL and maybe .25/.5 plo.
  • Listed... see you and your spaghetti then.
  • Less than a week away and hoping we can fill up two tables this time. Anyone else interested?
  • Unsure quite yet or not, I might make this drive if enough people want to play PLO
  • I will list you as T for now then and I will list you under Omaha, I think it is safe to list bfillmaff under that too. So we will see what this weeks response is like.
  • yeah in for PLO or .5/1 NL
  • Couple more days and lots of room for any players still interested. If the (t) could please firm up as soon as possible I'd appreciate it.
  • OK, remove the t, I'm in barring last minute emergencies... In for whatever cash, would like to play some plo but 25/50 is about as big as I would like. That's about equivalent to $1/2 NL. I'm fine with the NL we played last time as well.
  • Fantastic, will see you friday. Hopefully we can get some plot going afterwards.
  • Looks like 16 are confirmed right now just waiting on two players. Any last minute players interested in joining you ate more than welcome to come out. For any new players please pm me for cell number and address and directions will be sent out. See everyone tomorrow.
  • No one else for tonight? Jeesh, Alex runs a pretty ggod game and deserves to be supported... Game support has really dropped off on here and we really need to stay active.
  • compuease wrote: »
    No one else for tonight? Jeesh, Alex runs a pretty ggod game and deserves to be supported... Game support has really dropped off on here and we really need to stay active.
    Tell that to Jeremy
  • Thanks Alex for another enjoyable night.. Really appreciate you hosting, good fun group.
  • Hey Jeff, it was my pleasure and I am glad you came out and glad you had a good time. Thanks for everyone who came out again as well, another fun night. Hoping the next game we can Crack 3 tables.
  • Another great tournament and a great contribution from the players for the food bank. I think we really answered the question 'Who cares?'
  • Please make sure to get a charity receipt for the OAPL when you drop off the canned goods greg. Thanks