Unofficial weigh in only FAT BOY CHALLENGE

This is the thread for updated and unofficial weigh ins

Comments

• Thanks Joe!

Around -20 lbs
  • bouncing around near 200 (-10)
  • Obviously my trip to Halifax didn't derail me. I stepped on scale this morning at 270.5. Almost into the 260's.
  • Brent is too embarrassed to post.
  • I went to the doctor today, +32 pounds in four years, 20% weight gain. Time to get cracking! Too much time sitting at a poker table??
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Brent is too embarrassed to post.

You are a riot! Joe how dare you agree with him. My goal is to average 2.5 lbs per week. If I do that for this entire competition I should win this thing. So far I am on track. My bowflex arrives tomorrow so things are working out ok.

Prophet22
  • I thought I would get weigh in day started by stating : 267.5 lbs this morning. 24 lbs down thus far.
  • Nice work Joe! Keep it up.
  • Joe just read your FB post. Great job Joe! You should have a beer and wings to celebrate! I may update later today.

Prophet22
  • Body Measurements
    (in inches)

January 3rd

Neck - 20.75
    Chest - 58
    Waist - 54
    Thigh - 31.25
    Bicep - 21.75
    Calf - 17
    Forearm - 13.25
    Wrist - 8

Feburary 3rd
    (in inches)

Neck - 18.50
    Chest - 54
    Waist - 52
    Thigh - 30.0
    Calf - 19.5
    Bicep - 20
    Forearm - 14.0
    Wrist - 6

Being a wood worker I use a tape measure to find out my results. The scale will be used March 21st.

Prophet22
  • Nice forearms! Do you think you'll look like Popeye or Bluto at the end?

Your calves are bigger but not your thighs. Does that mean lots of walking but no weights?

Keep up the good work.
  • OK, my update. I've lost around 8%.

With about 5 weeks left for me before my next weigh in, I'll consider it a failure if I'm not down at least 13% overall. I'll still take your money though, don't worry about that!

I finally got into some pants after about a year of trying. I'll tell ya, that divorcée that moved in down the street last year is fucking hot!
  • The biggest change I have made is not having 3 or 4 potatoes of french fries everyday. Sad but true. Doesn't mean I haven't had any since we started, just not everyday. I believe I have had fries 3 times since January. I have cut out red meat as well, which is a really big deal for me.

5 weeks till dead line one.

Prophet22
  • I do not drink beer and I am not sure if I could handle wings right now.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    I'll tell ya, that divorcée that moved in down the street last year is fucking hot!

Get after it... we look forward to the TR.

In the meantime, I think Prophet can recommend a good forearm workout...
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    In the meantime, I think Prophet can recommend a good forearm workout...
    Clearly he is not avoiding his favorite meat...
  • Played with a few of the participants Friday

Pkrfce9 noticeably smaller (25lb. ish)

Djgolfcan not much change

Bilfilmaff don't you hate skinny people in a fat boy challenge?

Moi secret! not to 20lb YET!

Milton Not so!
  • Haven't weighed in a while. But in other news made it to day 2 of the $1100 event at WPT Fallsview!
  • 262 lbs this morning ..... now if the leafs can win tonight since I am going
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    262 lbs this morning ..... now if the leafs can win tonight since I am going
    4 lbs per week Joe? Slow down, man. That's crazy!

I'm really going to have to get serious about this weight loss thing if you keep this up.
  • I am going to have to buy new clothes shortly. I have already punched holes in my belt
  • Ya that's not going to look cool at the new job. When do you start?
  • March 16 2015
  • Leave March 7 to drive down
  • Great job all. Look forward to seeing whats left of you guys at the Royal.
  • caught the flu, down an extra 5 lbs today. EZ GAME!
  • Moores has 50% off on belts Sunday. Time to go shopping.....

edit: for Greg. I stepped on scale today and haven't budged. I guess you got your wish. Time to step it up for the weekend.