OAPL Friday Night Poker Jan. 23rd 7pm. $60

This is the moment you've all been waiting for, this bout is scheduled for many rounds, 20 min blind levels and a 10K starting stack. So lets get ready to BLUFFFFF

Sorry, excitement got the best of me.

I will be hosting a regular, non season style game this coming friday january 23rd at 7pm in waterdown. Closest major intersection would be hwy 6 and hwy 5.

Details.

Buy in $55+5 (I provide food, snacks, drinks etc)
Game: NLHE Freezeout
Blinds: 20 Mins
Starting Stack: 10k

Blind structure
1 - 25/50
2 - 50/100
2 - 100/200
3 - 150/300
Colour Up - Chip Race
4 - 200/400
5 - 300/600
6 - 400/800
7 - 500/1000
Break
8 - 600/1200
9 - 800/1600
10 - 1000/2000
11 - 1500/3000
Break
12 - 2000/4000
13 - 3000/6000
14 - 4000/8000
15 - 5000/10000
It better be over by now! If not blinds will increase at TD discretion

Following enough bust outs to start a cash game, a minimum of $0.50/$1/00 will follow.

1. Irunit4times
2. Pkrfce9
3. Compuease
4. Kevin (t)
5. Anita
6. Don
7. Ddmilcan
8. Hitmenz24
9. Gprowse123
10. Lonnie
11. Bruce
12. Alberto
13. Djgolfcan
14. Mathers
15. Christine (t)
16. Robert

Comments

• Thank you Alex!

Prolly in
  • Great to see these running again! I'll be in 'Merica that day but count me in for the next one.
  • Dbol604 and im going to bring a friend
  • Updated and will contact new players a cpl days before the address and info.
  • Might just be able to make this!
  • I'm in if there is still room
  • List updated. Lots of room left. New players info will be sent out a cpl days before. To make things easier send me a pm on here with cell numbers and I'll text address.
  • In.

Please
  • Got it. Updated. See you Friday.
  • I will be there for sure! Please send me the address
  • Thanks for confirming, I will pm you the info.
  • Any players who have not yet received the address need to get a hold of me sending a private message with cell numbers and address will be sent right away through text.
  • Any other players interested in coming out? Looks to be a good turnout so far.
  • Sounds good Greg, see you Friday. Looks like it's going to be a good night.
  • I think I may be able to make this. Will pm you my cell for text.

With fish like pkrfce, ddmilcan, djgolfcan, etc the overlay looks to be pretty good.
  • Sounds good I'll add you to the list and text you the address.
  • compuease wrote: »
    I think I may be able to make this. Will pm you my cell for text.

With fish like pkrfce, ddmilcan, djgolfcan, etc the overlay looks to be pretty good.
    See you at the cash table
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    See you at the cash table

First 2 out? HU fer rollz?
  • compuease wrote: »
    First 2 out? HU fer rollz?

Now that is the definition of micro stakes
  • Text message has been sent! (And a response received already! LOL)
  • See you Friday

Milton Not So!
  • I hope some players would be interested in bringing ! can of food for the Salvation Army food bank.the Georgetown Poker is repeating their tourney which went well and is sold out again this week.The Food Banks are desperate for donations due the economy they need a lot more than last year.Please help if are able.The host can choose one of his own instead of the salvation army.
  • Will all the (t) please firm up as soon as possible texting would be the best way today. Thank you.
  • Are you collecting for the food bank too?
  • I have no idea about the food bank thing... why don't people just donate somewhere they don't need to bring anything to my place. There was nothing organized to donate on my end but players can donate cabs at their local grocery stores or salvation army's etc.
  • chaimr1924 wrote: »
    I hope some players would be interested in bringing ! can of food for the Salvation Army food bank.the Georgetown Poker is repeating their tourney which went well and is sold out again this week.The Food Banks are desperate for donations due the economy they need a lot more than last year.Please help if are able.The host can choose one of his own instead of the salvation army.
    So this was just a troll ???

I want a double starting stack dammit! Not that it would matter...
  • Well it was a troll so to speak, I dont mind though, but I wasn;t organizing anything like this so I just suggest players make an effort to donate food on their own time instead of just using this game as a reason to. Also, feel free to come out and join the game chaimr1924 and make a donation as well.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Are you collecting for the food bank too?
    Yes I am also donateing and staking some deserving player.Does that answer your question?I am not wealthy but still trying to help wherever I am able to.