stars giving away free bonus

check your emails! just got the following email from stars. this bonus requires no deposit. might as well take advantage of it.
Dear xxxxxxx,

PokerStars is offering millions of dollars in cash bonuses in January with The Ultimate Challenge!

Your the Ultimate Challenge bonus is based on your best VIP Player Point (VPP) month of 2014. The more VPPs you earned in a single month in 2014, the higher you’re The Ultimate Challenge bonus will be - all the way up to $1,000! Didn’t play a lot in 2014? Don’t worry - you’re still guaranteed a $10 bonus.

It’s a tough grind, but earn the required number of VPPs for The Ultimate Challenge bonus within 30 days and the reward will be well worth the effort. It’s the biggest no-deposit-required cash bonus PokerStars has ever offered, and all you have to do to claim your bonus is opt-in using Star Code ‘ULTIMATE’.

Comments

• yup was just about to post this, claimed it and just waiting for it to be processed.:)
  • Sweet.

TY trigs!
  • Ya pretty stupid.. 20k vpp for $200.. if there wasn't a live series early feb.. Oh well..
  • Tcarnage wrote: »
    Ya pretty stupid.. 20k vpp for $200.. if there wasn't a live series early feb.. Oh well..

maybe there's a capped limit, idk. i haven't actually logged in to do it yet so no idea what i'm getting. still free money though.
  • Ya I was thinking that it was probably going to be hard to clear cause they did not mention that in the info.
  • Danield1 wrote: »
    I was looking forward to get such post. I am going to claim the money right now.
    Thanks for the help!!

a little late. this was almost a year ago.
  • Either way, welcome to the forum!