Private Poker club in Toronto.

Private Poker club in Toronto.

Open from 3pm to 3am everyday!
All kinds of poker games and tournaments every day!
FREE to join. You can now play in Toronto in an exclusive poker club which offers a beautiful and secure atmosphere. The club offers massage chairs, free food, free parking , V.I.P Room. You can join with a simple phone call at 647-633-2959 or send an email to pokerinfo2014@gmail.com (must be 19 yrs old or older). Here's some pictures of the club:

Poker-Club-image-2-25.jpg

Poker-Club-image-vip-room-25.jpg

Comments

• How many clubs do these people have???
  • PM sent re multiple postings of same thing.
  • compuease wrote: »
    PM sent re multiple postings of same thing.

Did you remember to ask where they got the licence?
  • Different place..
  • Different place? Same pic posted in the other thread.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Different place? Same pic posted in the other thread.

Yeah that was my line too - was basing comment on same pic being referenced in 3728 different threads
  • I just phoned them amd I know some people involved.It is at Victoria Park and McNichol.evelyn is dealing and they open at 7.Tourneys every night and 2/5 no limit.
  • chaimr1924 wrote: »
    I just phoned them amd I know some people involved.It is at Victoria Park and McNichol.evelyn is dealing and they open at 7.Tourneys every night and 2/5 no limit.

I thought it was on Hayden, downtown... Is there 2 clubs, are they the same owners? Also the website now looks to be gone... Whomever it is they won't stay open long.
  • I think they rent out their space and and The Poker Place is renting it.
    I thought it was on Hayden, downtown... Is there 2 clubs, are they the same owners? Also the website now looks to be gone... Whomever it is they won't stay open long.
    No They have nothing to do with the Hayden one.they laughed at the Legal poker.I think the Chinese Group owns it.
    No They have nothing to do with the Hayden one.they laughed at the Legal poker.I think the Chinese Group owns it.

The thing is the picture posted is the same as one of the pictures on the website on Hayden, or at least it was until the website went down.
    The thing is the picture posted is the same as one of the pictures on the website on Hayden, or at least it was until the website went down.

Stock photo of a poker place?
  • citycentrepoker.com which is somewhere downtown and has now disappeared did not use this pic. Jimmy Ho hijacked that thread with the pick of for this place that rents out their space, and The Poker Place on Meetup apparently is renting it.

At least that is what it looks like to me.
  • Bad jimmy ho
  • Hello to Everyone,

my name is Alex I am one of the guys at the PPS Private Poker Club. We offer tables to other clubs such as the The Poker Place but if you interested you can also become a member of our club directly and once you a member you can also host your own private games or play with other members. Membership is FREE and you can come to the club anytime. To get the club address and a temporary membership code please send an email to pokerinfo2014@gmail.com.

The club is open everyday from 7pm to 3am.
    If you have additional questions you can call 647-633-2959.
  • Hello to Everyone,

my name is Alex I am one of the guys at the PPS Private Poker Club. We offer tables to other clubs such as the The Poker Place but if you interested you can also become a member of our club directly and once you a member you can also host your own private games or play with other members. Membership is FREE and you can come to the club anytime. To get the club address and a temporary membership code please send an email to pokerinfo2014@gmail.com.

The club is open everyday from 7pm to 3am.
    If you have additional questions you can call 647-633-2959.

So we can also rent a table and hold our own game? How does that work? Is it an hourly charge? Do you also provide chips? Thanks.
  • Yes you can rent a table and hold your own games and yes we provide everything. For more info please call 647-633-2959 during club hours. Thanks.
    I just phoned them amd I know some people involved.It is at Victoria Park and McNichol.evelyn is dealing and they open at 7.Tourneys every night and 2/5 no limit.

Chopped the $320. Still took 8 hours good enough structure
  • actyper wrote: »
    Chopped the $320. Still took 8 hours good enough structure

What do you think of the club? Did they get a 2/5 game going? Any idea what kind of rake they charge? Decent action?
  • Had 1 cash table going in the afternoon, no idea on stakes, rake or action. Assuming 2/5. Evy was dealing
  • JimmyHo wrote: »
    What do you think of the club? Did they get a 2/5 game going? Any idea what kind of rake they charge? Decent action?

rake for the 2/5 is 35 max, thats what i was told when i played.
  • rake for the 2/5 is 35 max, thats what i was told when i played.
    Nice!

For the owners!!!
  • rake for the 2/5 is 35 max, thats what i was told when i played.

Wow! so at 25 hands per hr that's potentially $800. per hour moving from the table to house. Can anyone beat that rake?
  • Jah can beat it like Michael Jackson!
  • For that kind of money Evelyn can beat it.