Best games going in Kw/Woodstock area?

New to the forum, looking for best cash/tourneys in the area?
I'm currently working in cambridge,living in kitchener, but moving to Woodstock mid next year so any 1/2 nl/plo or tournaments in those areas would be great to start going?

Thanks

Comments

• Buzzzardds will be the largest around here for tourneys.

I host the occasional tourney (I have one tomorrow) and run cash games every two weeks on Thurs nights. My cash games are usually .50/.50 $100 Max, which is the highest rake free game you will find around here. The games are usually a mix, with a lot of plo variants but I have the occasional nl night as well. The next round of games for Jan/Feb will be posted shortly.

There is also the Cave which runs a $40 tourney every Friday in Cambridge upstairs across from Galt Arena Gardens.
  • moose wrote: »
    Buzzzardds will be the largest around here for tourneys.

I host the occasional tourney (I have one tomorrow) and run cash games every two weeks on Thurs nights. My cash games are usually .50/.50 $100 Max, which is the highest rake free game you will find around here. The games are usually a mix, with a lot of plo variants but I have the occasional nl night as well. The next round of games for Jan/Feb will be posted shortly.

There is also the Cave which runs a $40 tourney every Friday in Cambridge upstairs across from Galt Arena Gardens.

Thanks moose!
  • Buzzards tournaments are excellent.

I will be starting up N/L Holdem tournaments and possible cash games (likely 0.25/0.50) in New Hamburg in the new year. No rake. I have 2 decent 1o person tables and decent chips.

Stay tuned.
  • I have games in woodstock -
    Sweet table - sweet paulson chips
    $1$1 blinds - no limit holdem / omaha dealers choice of the two -
    Cash games only
    Text the cell for info - looking to expand my list and meet new people ! No rake -

Seats open :)
  • I am interested in tournaments in the Tri City area as well.

Cheers
    Jamie