Merry Christmas . . .

I hope that every one of you has a very Merry Christmas, with all the joy and happiness that this season can bring. And, for those members who might be struggling with life for whatever reason, I hope you find shelter from your ills, if only for a brief time.

Be safe, and be well.

Comments

• merry christmas everyone!
  • Merry Christmas to you Trigs.

The swearing resumes on Boxing Day. :)
  • Merry Christmas everybody! Hoping you all have a great day tomorrow!
  • Last night, my nephew and his wife announced they are having a baby in June of next year. Going to be a Great Uncle, and my Father will be a Great Grandfather . . . it is indeed a joyous time of the year.
  • Santa's been! Santa's been! Santa's been!
  • Merry Christmas everyone!
  • compuease wrote: »
    Santa's been! Santa's been! Santa's been!

Am I the only one that thought Comp was insinuating that Santa was the father of Milo's nephew's kid?

For the complete win though he should have used "Santa came! Santa came! Santa came!!"

Mark
  • Merry Christmas from the Great White North.
  • Merry Christmas from Calgary, wishing the very best to all of you and yours!
  • jontm wrote: »
    Merry Christmas from Calgary, wishing the very best to all of you and yours!

Ditto, and happy Bday
  • Milo wrote: »
    I hope that every one of you has a very Merry Christmas, with all the joy and happiness that this season can bring. And, for those members who might be struggling with life for whatever reason, I hope you find shelter from your ills, if only for a brief time.

Be safe, and be well.

Try as I might, I can find no fault with this statement. Hope everyone had a nice Christmas.
  • FU Trigs
  • moose wrote: »
    FU Trigs

I believe the actual syntax is "FK U TRIGS", but I could be wrong.

Either way, in the spirit of the season the message is the same. Trigs is a good poop and we like 'im.
  • That may be, but who gets to bag it and dump it at the end of the walk?
    I got enough with four cats . . .