fifty50 SNG bubble in the CO w/ 55

2»

Comments

• This is a different scenario if payouts are all equal. However, since the amount of chips impacts our equity, we can most likely profitably shove 22.
  • Put another way, I think BB has a hard time calling JJ here, and unless he's a competent player, almost certainly folds TT. We have to keep in mind the tournament is most likely finished in the next 3-4 hands.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Put another way, I think BB has a hard time calling JJ here, and unless he's a competent player, almost certainly folds TT. We have to keep in mind the tournament is most likely finished in the next 3-4 hands.
    Not according to Nash. But how many of these guys know Nash? We didn't. Lolz.

He should be calling 16% of his hands. That is a pretty broad range. Plus he can afford to gamble here.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Thats about it.

The prob with 2/3 xing is that if we happen to run into a competent BB we are very easily exploited, and our calling range becomes even smaller than the villains if we shove!

As an example, with the stacks the way they are (BB>hero, lots of cripples) Im shoving almost my entire range in the BB vs. button min raise. Vekked once posted here somewhere coining the phrase rape equity. BB has lots of it here if we min raise.

Shoving here is the least exploitable avenue, and our hand is far too strong to fold.

Yah I'm snap shoving this as well.

Even though you said BB has been opening lots, opening and calling is completely different. I hate minraise/folding in this spot, since BB should be jamming you extremely wide here...