Pettis>Melendez ?
Faber>Rivera
Browne>Schaub

Comments

• Good luck with that . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Good luck with that . . .

First fight is the toughest IMO...maybe a no go for me
  • i dunno about easy but thats a parlay i would make, and ill make like 10-15 parlays tonite between UFC and NHL lol.

Risk factor per fight 1 star = dont bet 5 stars = e z game

Hendy/Lawl *** Hendricks has got this, lawler is awesome and I WANT him to win, but its going to be a hendricks judges dec.

Pett/Mel **** Pettis is probably the best lightweight in the world.

Faber/Riv ***** Faber is like -550 and hugely a favorite here obv. opponent has virtually no chance.

Browne/Schnauhbb *** Browne has no terrible losses, but he can be beaten by elites imo who have better technique and a better gas tank, granted they are HVYWGTs so any big bomb can be fatal, thats why he only gets 3 sturrs from me. Also schaub isnt an elite so this is nice.

my personal replacemnt for faber, or make parlay bigger

Tony Ferguson/Abel **** Dude is a killer and will win this fight I know it, if you lose I lose also

Sergio Pettis/Hobar **** Pettis is an absolute technical beast, Hobar is by no means bad but hes not on the same level. This is the brother of larger Pettis and he fights in a similar style but hes less athletic i want to say than A, no idea on his chin but its got to be good to train in the gym he does. Sergio by dec.
  • parlay?

pfft
  • won $1025 tonite in parlays lol >:D>:D

i love hockey and ufc
  • derrr, i went last minute on lawler instead of hendricks and was right!

something made me want to switch to him, i really wanted him to win in my gut but he was large underdog. worked out tho.
  • I have to watch the fight again to be sure, but i thought Hendricks won, lol at the judge giving 46-49???
  • I didn't end up wagering due to uncertainty of the Hendricks fight. IMO Hendricks won at least 3 rounds of that fight...how could anyone give 4 rounds to Lawler?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I didn't end up wagering due to uncertainty of the Hendricks fight. IMO Hendricks won at least 3 rounds of that fight...how could anyone give 4 rounds to Lawler?

Rematch pay per view money
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Rematch pay per view money
    I hope not. I want to see Rory Macdonald fight for the title.
  • this so much ^^^^
  • Apparently Jon jones likes Peruvian Marching Powder a little TOO much.

UFC champion Jon Jones tests positive for cocaine, enters rehab | MMAjunkie

Funny how this happened shortly BEFORE they announced the cessation of their out of competition drug testing program. Coincidence?
  • I hope not. I want to see Rory Macdonald fight for the title.
    It looks like Rory won't get the title shot after all. :bs:
    His next opponent is Hector Lombard in UFC 186 in Montreal as the co main event. The main event is Dillashaw vs Barao II.
    Hendricks and Lawler will probably have a trilogy match for the welter weight belt sometime in the summer.
  • It looks like Rory won't get the title shot after all. :bs:
    His next opponent is Hector Lombard in UFC 186 in Montreal as the co main event. The main event is Dillashaw vs Barao II.
    Hendricks and Lawler will probably have a trilogy match for the welter weight belt sometime in the summer.

Good news folks! It looks like Rory Macdonald will get his title shot after all. He fights Robbie Lawler at UFC 189 in Vegas on July 11th for the welterweight belt.
    Jose Aldo vs. Conner Mcgregor for the feather weight belt is the co-main event.

LETS GO RORY!!
  • GREAT card this past Saturday . . . well, except for the Hendricks fight.
  • What happened with Pettis? I thought he was going to be the lightweight champ for a while.
    They're saying that Jose Aldo is making an announcement after the Conner Mcgregor fight at UFC 189. Do you think there's a chance he'll move up to lightweight? If he does then I think he will clean out the division.
  • Pettis got nailed in the first round, and supposedly suffered a concussion. Beyond that, dos Anjos simply outclassed him in all facets.. More power in the striking, more speed to counter, just more . . .

The real shock was how BAD Esparza looked in her title defense. Complete "deer in the headlights" performance.

I do not think Aldo would be as successful at LW. Even though it is only 10 pounds, it's a question of size. Not sure how much Aldo has to cut in order to make 145 but, even with the easier weight cut, he would be the smaller man in most fights. Still, if he beats Conor, I am not sure what's left for him.