once upon a time...

Comments

• Great. Now you've got us all curious. Thanks for that.

Now GTA's gonna just troll the hell out of this thread making up fairy tales starting with 'Once upon a time'.
  • Great. Now you've got us all curious. Thanks for that.

Now GTA's gonna just troll the hell out of this thread making up fairy tales starting with 'Once upon a time'.

lol sorry. i can put it back if you want. it was just some depressing story/rant. i like to write to let out my emotions sometimes. i really don't know what compelled me to post one here today.
  • trigs wrote: »
    lol sorry. i can put it back if you want. it was just some depressing story/rant. i like to write to let out my emotions sometimes. i really don't know what compelled me to post one here today.

Nah, don't worry about it. Comp and I can actually see what you edited anyways. lol. However, out of respect I won't look.:)
  • I already read it;)
  • Nah, don't worry about it. Comp and I can actually see what you edited anyways. lol. However, out of respect I won't look.:)

heh, it's all good. i don't mind if you read it. i only decided to delete it because 1) it was depressing and no one likes depressing, and 2) it was probably an over-share of personal feelings and no one likes hearing other people's over-sharing of feelings. at least that's what i think people think.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I already read it;)

lol yeah i think a couple people read it.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I already read it;)

Well, I think at this point you should paraphrase as best you can and share Trig's inner most feelings with the rest of us.

I just can't see this going any other way.
  • Well, I think at this point you should paraphrase as best you can and share Trig's inner most feelings with the rest of us.

I just can't see this going any other way.

lol oh god i don't know if i want to hear GTA's interpretation.
  • I read it too and i think it was interesting + we have a lot in common if that story was about you :p
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    I read it too and i think it was interesting + we have a lot in common if that story was about you :p

it was about me and mostly true. there were some exaggerations for dramatic effect ;)
  • Well now I wanna hear what it was about.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Well now I wanna hear what it was about.

rewards for being on PFC 24/7