The Best Podcast I've Ever Heard

I highly suggest that everyone download The Joe Rogan Experience and listens to the podcast with Sue Aikens from yesterday.

Truly the most amazing interview I have ever heard.

Comments

• the one with david choe is the best one by far. and no cliffs will do it justice. just needs to be heard by all.
  • reibs wrote: »
    the one with david choe is the best one by far. and no cliffs will do it justice. just needs to be heard by all.

I had listened to him the day before on Adam Carolla so didn't bother with the joe Rogan one
  • Kristy wrote: »
    Cliffs?

Woman lives alone 2 hours north of The Arctic Circle. I find it incredible how she is connected to the plants and animals around her and how they (both the plants and animals) can sense/predict the severity of seasons, etc. It relates a connection to the earth that almost everyone has not experienced...or has experienced at brief times and then forgotten.
  • cool, big JRE fan but haven't listened to the last 50 or so. (so many hours of audio!)

will check it out.
  • One of the biggest fans of joe rogan, amazing person. I loved his podcast with miss pat, such a great experience to learn from and very funny. He also has a pod cast with ike haxton.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    cool, big JRE fan but haven't listened to the last 50 or so. (so many hours of audio!)

will check it out.

it seems they are now 90 minutes...used to be 180 I think
  • Rogan is awesome . . . so many tangential interests, fingers in multiple pies as it were. Never ceases to deliver.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Woman lives alone 2 hours north of The Arctic Circle. I find it incredible how she is connected to the plants and animals around her and how they (both the plants and animals) can sense/predict the severity of seasons, etc. It relates a connection to the earth that almost everyone has not experienced...or has experienced at brief times and then forgotten.

Tangent: Petesky has to refer to me forevermore as "The ***Official*** weather-person of the living room", because he routinely doubted my ability to smell/feel incoming rain and predict its start time +\- 15 mins.
  • I'll listen to this because it sounds fascinating.

I have to ask though, is Joe Rogan still a 9/11 truther? It's seriously the only damned reason I've completely avoided the guy's podcast despite hearing that it's quite good.
  • dinobot wrote: »
    I'll listen to this because it sounds fascinating.

I have to ask though, is Joe Rogan still a 9/11 truther? It's seriously the only damned reason I've completely avoided the guy's podcast despite hearing that it's quite good.

No clue... I only listen on occasion
  • dinobot wrote: »
    I'll listen to this because it sounds fascinating.

BLACK HELICOPTERS!

(no, he's asked questions about it but will readily admit that he has no clue either way.)

Tower 7 tho...
  • never listened to rogan's podcasts, but i've always liked him. i even enjoyed fear factor lol.
  • I listen to every JRE podcast! I would love to meet Joe one day.
  • trigs wrote: »
    never listened to rogan's podcasts, but i've always liked him. i even enjoyed fear factor lol.

His UFC commentary is spot on usually too, cant stand mike goldberg tho.

JRE is basically all i listened to when I was grinding in vegas, I had like 30+ hours of his youtube podcasts ripped-> iphone.

Shane smith is incredibly interesting to listen to. So so so so good.

Bill burr has a few, they are just hilarious to listen to, less story more lols.

Graham Hancock, you will learn things listening to this guy.
  • Ike Haxton was on the JRE in 2014... not sure how I missed this but its a pretty good watch:

(FYI these are 3 hrs long - I get the audio version and listen in the car.)