If I was a Bookie for the Royal Cup

With the Royal Cup just around the corner, I thought I’d post my annual Odds List. There will be two sets of odds one for MVP and for winning the Royal Cup. This is not meant to offend anyone so don’t be if your name is not listed.

MVP

Wolffhound 10 to 1
seekthegrail 15 to 1
Flash05 18 to 1
Hellmuth's Mole 20 to 1
TammiM68 25 to 1
g2 35 to 1
redneckpkrplr 40to 1
Chavoto 40to 1
moose 50 to1
Ineedanickdave 75 to 1
Kate 100 to 1
djgolfcan 100 to 1
Comp 250 to 1
Pinhead- 500 to 1
Itsame 1000 to 1

Field pays 9 to 5

Royal Cup Champions

KitWho? 2 to 1
Loose Moose 3 to 1
Donkey launchers 5 to 1
Grinders 10 to 1

Prophet22 losing his heads up match 3 to 1.

Prophet22 losing a heads up match to Pinhead 50 to 1

Where would your money go?

Comments

• Field for MVP.
  • I should be 4:1 for MVP at the very least. :D
  • Kitwho? to win
    Pinhead for MVP. #BlindSquirrel :D
  • My money would probably go on the 2 former MVP's who are apparently 1/10th the average player. Yes, I'd even bet on Mario ;)

Also HU4ROLLZ obviously
  • Field

I'm offended. Loose Moose has won two in a row and we're not the favourites? I'll take the easy money then on Loose Moose.
  • is the 'average' for mvp around 60:1? are you saying moose is slightly better than average and dj is much worse than average? and comp could do better by having another snooze and blinding out?

isn't kitwho the team that was scrambling for a captain and players recently?

i may be confused but i have to disagree with your rankings. or this is a joke thread? or both?
  • I thought you stopped doing this after the year you said Pinhead and I were 1000:1 each and we finished 1st and 2nd for MVP?

It's just not your gift, Brent. ;)
  • Kristy wrote: »
    I thought you stopped doing this after the year you said Pinhead and I were 1000:1 each and we finished 1st and 2nd for MVP?

Brent not meant for the gamboolz
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »

isn't kitwho the team that was scrambling for a captain and players recently?

HBK lost the captain cause he has a wedding to attend.

KitWho? has players clamouring to play for us if needed. :D
  • I stand corrected.
  • I'd take the field cuz I'm there.....
    I thought you stopped doing this after the year you said Pinhead and I were 1000:1 each and we finished 1st and 2nd for MVP?

Doubt your were ever given odds, (find it and I will apologize) In my you were always just a field player knowing your distaste for limit.

I am pretty sure Pinhead finshed dead last in scoring the year before, that number was to light a fire under him after he tried to bluff me first hand with a 5 bet pre with 7 2 off. I check the flop with an A high board, he goes all in and I snap call asking him to show and a big smile comes across his face and he says "I don't want too" while turning his hand up so the table could see.

Moose, you may be right! But 3 in a row is unlikely don't you think?

• I am pretty sure Pinhead finshed dead last in scoring the year before, that number was to light a fire under him after he tried to bluff me first hand with a 5 bet pre with 7 2 off. I check the flop with an A high board, he goes all in and I snap call asking him to show and a big smile comes across his face and he says "I don't want too" while turning his hand up so the table could see.

After that hand Brent, I quit Waterloo and tried KitWho (last) then HBK (2nd last), so I made my own team. Pinhead got 4 points that year, which was one point better than blinding out in last place as a can of Pringles. Actually a can of Pringles probably would have got more points than that.

3 wins out of 6 Royals since. 'Course after I quit KitWho, Pinhead replaces me on KitWho, wins MVP and KitWho wins the Royal so what do I know except that HBK still sucks. >:D
  • moose wrote: »
    3 wins out of 5 Royals since. 'Course after I quit KitWho, Pinhead replaces me on KitWho, wins MVP and KitWho wins the Royal so what do I know except that HBK still sucks. >:D

2nd place like three times since you left, and the last Royal we went 8-0 and put you guys on the pressure cooker - which admittedly you handled well. I wouldn't say "suck" per se.

Mark
  • Doubt your were ever given odds, (find it and I will apologize) In my you were always just a field player knowing your distaste for limit.

I am pretty sure Pinhead finshed dead last in scoring the year before, that number was to light a fire under him after he tried to bluff me first hand with a 5 bet pre with 7 2 off. I check the flop with an A high board, he goes all in and I snap call asking him to show and a big smile comes across his face and he says "I don't want too" while turning his hand up so the table could see.

Looked it up:
    Pinhead 500/1
    Kristy 75/1

Top Set: (did we win that year? I remember money, but not how much... 7/1)

Here

You were saying?
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    2nd place like three times since you left, and the last Royal we went 8-0 and put you guys on the pressure cooker - which admittedly you handled well. I wouldn't say "suck" per se.

Mark

So we have 3 firsts and you have 3 seconds and....? Did you know that 2nd place is another way of saying: the team that didn't win?

I didn't even bother to mention our 2nd place in RCX :p If you are proud of them well, good for you (pat on the head).
  • moose wrote: »
    So we have 3 firsts and you have 3 seconds and....? Did you know that 2nd place is another way of saying: the team that didn't win?

I didn't even bother to mention our 2nd place in RCX :p If you are proud of them well, good for you (pat on the head).

Lol

We take what we can get. :)

Mark
  • Damn with all the Pinhead hate itt it's a wonder I still have a team to play on.

The line for people with 5 titles forms to the left, TYVM. In only 12 appearances, not like we're counting
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    Damn with all the Pinhead hate itt it's a wonder I still have a team to play on.

The line for people with 5 titles forms to the left, TYVM. In only 12 appearances, not like we're counting

Haterz gonna hate.
  • I was Pinhead lovin' itt before it was cool.
  • Pinhead for Royal MVP emeritus...
    Looked it up:
    Pinhead 500/1
    Kristy 75/1

Top Set: (did we win that year? I remember money, but not how much... 7/1)

Here

You were saying?

Good find, accept my apology
  • Grinders, FTW.