DirtArse's Vegas Cash Game Experiment TR

2»

Comments

• Bfillmaff wrote: »
    coaching yes and cheating yes, I think we're just arguing semantics here.

the only thing separating it from "gets you kicked out" cheating is that they didn't know they were cheating when they did it. In that case it's "gets you a talking to" cheating, at least until it happens a second time.

What did the dealer do when it happened?

The dealer did mention to the BF not to give advice during the hand, and was nice about it... another player not in the hand was more vocal.
  • Nice TR. Very different from others. May have to play the Nugget on my next trip.

The relationship with M was quite a nice read, especially around Thanksgiving. I share your empathy with him, however, I have watched far too many episodes of CSI and Criminal Minds to be able to do what you did.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    The relationship with M was quite a nice read, especially around Thanksgiving. I share your empathy with him, however, I have watched far too many episodes of CSI and Criminal Minds to be able to do what you did.

I'm probably just an asshole... but the first thing I thought when I read the story was was "what a clever hustle this M fella has come up with"
  • well, you are an asshole. but only cuz you don't come out to bills anymore.

#moneyoutofthepokereconomy
  • Surely someone else @ Bill's can give you the butt-raping you desire while I am gone?

Don't worry though, I keep all pkrfce9 moniez in a special jar, ready to be hurled back into the poker economy at blazing speeds. Fridays are currently shit timing for me, but its only temporary!
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Surely someone else @ Bill's can give you the butt-raping you desire while I am gone?

Don't worry though, I keep all pkrfce9 moniez in a special jar, ready to be hurled back into the poker economy at blazing speeds. Fridays are currently shit timing for me, but its only temporary!

Friday's are not my friend, right now!

Milton Slim