Irunit4times Long Weekend Las Vegas BAP! Oct. 9th-13th

Hey everyone, so for those who havn't seen my other thread, I have decided to take a last minute trip to Vegas for the long weekend. I am basically going just to play poker. I have decided to offer a BAP on my trip for those that may be interested.

I will be selling at 0 mark up 1:1 at the exchange rate of $100USD = $114CAD.

My schedule is as follows:

Thursday - Venetian 12pm $150 $10k Guarantee
Thursday night *Aria 7pm $125

Friday - Aria 12pm $125
Friday night *Venetian 7pm $200 $20k Guarantee

Saturday - Planet Hollywood 12pm $565 day 1c $500k Guarantee
Saturday night *Aria $125

Sunday - Planet Hollywood 12pm $125 $25 bounty

All asterisks are there just for the sake I may be finishing up the first tournament and not able to play the second one.

I would like to sell up to 30% and I would like to put everything as a package to make things easier however if people just want action on specific games I would take that as well. If I do not enter a tournament, any and all monies in the BAP will be refunded. Assuming I will play each one of these tournaments, then the package will breakdown as follows.

Total package is $1415USD or $1613CAD with exchange rate.

To keep everything simple I will sell in 1% and %5 increments.

Total Package

1% = $16.13
5% = $80.65

All monies paid will be on all winnings after the withholding taxes have been deducted.

I plan to also play some cash games as well when I am down there and plan to use a bankroll of about $500USD to play or $570CAD.

I am selling this up to 50% at a 1:1 with same exchange rate as above.

All monies paid out will be at the exchange rate at the time of return.

Cash game

1%= $5.70
5% = $28.50
10% = $57.00

All monies transferred will be in Canadian dollars and can send payments via Irunit4times@hotmail.ca.

Thanks for any and all support.

Comments

• So . . . separate from Summer BAP?
  • Hey Milo, this bap is seperate from the summer bap and that is for a few reasons,
    1. this is a much larger set of tournaments and want a bap specific to the projected tournaments and prizes this one has to offer.

2. the summer bap was basically a freeroll from bills game and it was to be used in local brantford games etc, still on going and it will be finished up when I get the chance. Giving out free money towards this seperate bap from a freeroll isnt really something I am prepared to do.

If you want your going to receive money back from me anyways in regards to the summer bap anyways, the winnings, since I havnt been paid my portion from your equity, I will just call what i owe you a wash a send you just the difference in winnings. are you interested in anything on this bap?

Let me know, gonna have an early morning tomorrow and straight to the tables once I land lol.
  • Okay so I didn't sell but I will give a trip report anyways. I played the $125 at aria yesterday and took some pretty ugly beat and got knocked out. 0/1 then at 7pm I played the $200 venetian 10k guarantee and again took another ugly beat and I'm out. 0/2 but on the upside I have been playing well and getting my chips in good and when I'm ahead.

Then I decided to play a cash session 1/2 and went up $226 on that. Gonna have another go today. 1/1 so far on cash games.

Then on a side note I've been killing it on blackjack. Hope that run good continues into poker tournies.
  • GL Alex! USA BAP's are a tough sell - on the plus side when you do take one down you can keep it all for yourself*!

look forward to more TR's.

*in before "30%"
  • So day 2 report! only played one tournament, the $200 at the Venetian, had 101 players with a few re-entries. got down to the final 2 tables, had about 13 BB when foled around to me in the SB, shoved with AK, BB had a large stack and called off with A5. Flop 237 turn j, river 4. YUP 7 away from the money. That sucked.

Then had a nice long session of 1/2 cash game, and managed to pull out a profit of $221.

In total 0/3 for tournaments
    2/2 in cash game. Total profit of $447

On a side note, my heater in blackjack went to hell and I am now not touching blackjack for a while.....

I am debating playing the $565 today or just play some more cash games, but keep running in my mind that I dont get a chance to play for $500k guaranteed for less than $1,000 very often.... hmmmmm....
  • Well I'm playing the $500 k guarantee, on break now, up 3k from starting stack. Lost 1/3 of chips with qq against jj on a J 10 5 board. 3 hands later quad sixes put me back up. Quads over boat. Love and hate this game.
  • Hey Milo, this bap is seperate from the summer bap and that is for a few reasons,
    1. this is a much larger set of tournaments and want a bap specific to the projected tournaments and prizes this one has to offer.

2. the summer bap was basically a freeroll from bills game and it was to be used in local brantford games etc, still on going and it will be finished up when I get the chance. Giving out free money towards this seperate bap from a freeroll isnt really something I am prepared to do.

If you want your going to receive money back from me anyways in regards to the summer bap anyways, the winnings, since I havnt been paid my portion from your equity, I will just call what i owe you a wash a send you just the difference in winnings. are you interested in anything on this bap?

Let me know, gonna have an early morning tomorrow and straight to the tables once I land lol.

Hey, Alex . . . just wanted to know if we could roll the summer BAP into this one. no worries on this end.
  • Hey Milo,

Trust me, it wasn't worth rolling into this BAP since the time of posting was pretty well after I was finished the tournies.

My final report will be as follows. Day 3 Saturday, I went to Planet Hollywood and played the $565. It was a 20k starting stack with 40 minute blind levels. First couple of hours I was getting hands to play and winning and losing some hands, by dinner break I was up to about a 57k stack. After the dinner break everything went to hell. 2 hours and the the highest card I saw was a J, once and I think it was with a 2. Yup was card dead as hell, started seeing my stack going down, so I decided to open up and needed to try to steal a couple of pots, of play some hands and try to create something. I must have picked the wrong hand all 4-5 times I tried this, by opening and getting 3 bet and in following 4 bet by another player and not being able to get into a pot to try and make something. My stack started going down again and basically sat there patiently as the blinds starting really getting up there and people are busting left right and centre. 20 Minutes from the end of level 15 which is the cut to day 2, I am dealt 88 and I have 27k stack. I am in mid position and ship it. I get called by the large stack in the SB and he turns over 33. GREAT way to call it off and double me up. NOPE in the window is his 3..... no help from there, no sweat, no drawing options, and no 8. BUSTO. I am out. I felt like I played very well, got my money in good about everytime I was all in and was happy how it all went up to that.

So I finished at about 1130pm roughly and was a little tired and tilted so I decided just to head to back to the hotel and get some sleep.

So day 3 recap, 4th tournament and busto 0/4 in tournaments.

Day 4 sunday, leaving tonight on the red eye so instead of playing the $150 planet hollywood bounty game, I decided to just have a full cash game day. I decided I would head over to the venetian as I liked there poker room so I got there at about noon. I put my $200 on and OMG I felt like calling all my friends as this table was just giving money away. I sit down and there are 3 whales evenly dispersed on my table, 1 on the left, 1 on the right and 1 across from me. I would wait to get into hands with them and then as soon as I hit, just reeled them in and stacked 2 of them and severly hit the other.... Instead of rebuying the whales decided to leave NOOOOO. Oh well maybe more will come. The table turned sooo nitty I got bored outta my tree, every hand was either a 7 way limped pot with a flop, or a $7 dollar raise and scooping blinds. I felt like sitting here for much longer I would fall asleep so I decided to cash out and go have some dinner at about 5:30. I cashed out with $647. Profit of $447. I headed to Guy Fieri's restaurant beside Harrahs and had a GREAT meal. I definately recommend it if in town. After dinner around 6:45 I wasn't sure what to do or where to go since I was planning to leave for the airport at 9. I decided I would just head back to the excalibur and hang out at my hotel and play there until 9 since all my stuff was there and I was going to be leaving from there. I bought in again for $200 and sit down and see 5 guys with over 4 hundred in stacks and one guy with 1k. I wondered if I was at a 1/2 table and if I was at the excalibur. I couldn't figure out why there was soo much cash on this table. Then I started playing and I figured it out real quick. Couple guys are drinking up a storm and every open raise was between $15 and $25. Every pot was a big one, so I just waited until I had a premium and got it in and sure enough, getting paid again. Then I couldn't pull a single hand to play with these guys though I wanted to get into hands with them sooo badly. I cashed out at 9pm for $308 for a profit of $108. I kinda feel like I should have just played cash this whole trip, I went 4/4 on sessions and made a profit of $1002. I only played maybe 15 hours of cash over the whole trip and spent the majority trying to prove my game in the tournament circuit, but still cant seem to break through yet. I know it will come. I met some guys that were circuit players and had a good time overall. I am thinking of going back in a few weeks for the venetian deepstack if I can build my bankroll up enough again.

Anyways, all in all it was fun, not as profitable as I would have liked, almost a break even point between my cash and tournament play, only thing leaving me down on the trip was the Blackjack. Bummer.

Anyways, as for Milo, I will get myself into some tournaments hopefully this week now that the wife is in Mexico until saturday so I can probably play some evening games wherever they are at brantford or mohawk or whatever is going on and I can end that and finish the summer bap and pay everyone.