Party Poker

2»

Comments

• Agreed. I guess the only way they can get the numbers up. A lot of their flagship mtt's seem to consistently be in overlay.
  • Their overlays were a good deal.Now they are like Poker Stars.Is 888 doing this also?
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    noticed Party is trying re-entries now (the 200k on Sunday was the first I noticed)
    2 thumbs down
    Unfortunately, the terrible reentry virus :mad: has continued to spread throughout partypoker, including many of the Majors, Pokerfest, satellites and its live events. Just like desperate FTP introduced multiple reentries, Kitchen Sink, etc. to rake the players as much as possible just before Black Friday, partypoker's multiple reentries are bad for the poker ecology and making the players go busto faster.

The $200K Gtd that T8urmoney mentioned above has since become only $150K. As another example, a U$540 satellite to a WPT event allows up to three reentries, so a player that intended to take a one-time U$530 shot could now end up spending U$2,120 and depleting his bankroll in one game!

What's worse is that while partypoker has always provided hand histories "as an aid for your training and development" and even sold PokerTracker/HEM in its store, it has suddenly decided to get rid of downloadable hand histories. :rage: Read Third Party Software Rule Changes On PartyPoker
    pro Michael Gagliano (Gags30) pointed out that the elimination of written hand histories removes a much needed player safeguard:

“Written hand histories give players a safeguard to protect themselves in the games they are playing. They give players the capability to sort through thousands of hands and pick out things that look suspicious. Whether it be cheating or botting, it is literally impossible to do this without written hand histories.”

While partypoker was the #2 site after Black Friday, it was mis-managed by bwin and fell down to #7 currently. It will go down even lower if there will be no way to download our hand histories, as many players like me will play elsewhere.
  • i'm am all for banning third party software and HUDS and any real time decision making software. however, not being able to download hand histories after the fact is just stupid.