Fantasy Leagues Interest

I feel like entering more fantasy leagues so doing an interest check here. Would do football, basketball, hockey, baseball. Would have to do football draft next week.

Who's In?

Need comments on (my default but would like opinions)

Buyin Amount ($100)
Platform (Yahoo)
Players (10-12)
Keeper (No, because of dropout reasons)

Football
PPR (only played std so wouldn't be against trying)
1QB or 2 (1, have only played with 2qbs so don't mind either)

Basketball
9 or 10 cat (10)

Hockey
Never played Fantasy hockey

Baseball
5x5 (only played custom settings)

Comments

• in for football only. I like PPR but prefer standard. Nvr played w 2 QB, but could be interesting.
  • in for hockey, bump when the season starts
  • Would be up for football and basketball assuming I can make the draft. Would rather do non-ppr and I'm okay with one or two QBs.

Dan (highflyer) might be up for basketball. I've been in a league with him the last two years but it's not running this year because of a lazy commissioner (me).
  • I'd be in for a football....ppr / std / 1QB / 2QB...don't give a phuck....I win'em all
  • Need 6 more to get football going
  • What is ppr?
  • Points per reception. You get points for each reception your player gets. Can be 1 ppr or 0.5 ppr.
  • I think well do std
  • actyper wrote: »
    Hockey
    Never played Fantasy hockey

yes! officepools.com when the hockey season starts!

easiest way is to do a capped pool where you pick whatever players you want (12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies) - but must stay inside a salary cap of say 64-65m.
  • In for hockey.
  • WTF is going on with Jacksonville????

This is awesome... more than half the guys in my elimination pool took the safe route and went PHI > JAC this week. Jacksonville up 17-0 so far in a total butt-raping.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    WTF is going on with Jacksonville????

This is awesome... more than half the guys in my elimination pool took the safe route and went PHI > JAC this week. Jacksonville up 17-0 so far in a total butt-raping.

Say what again?
  • for weekly sweats, draftkings is a good site

2m overlay on there today i was told :o
  • Im sure a few guys lost out taking the Pats also.

I used to be a big poolie, but no time any more.

Would be interested in a football elim pool tho.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Say what again?

Yep, the 2nd half was definitely played by the Jaguars, not sure who that 1st group was.
  • Would be up for football and basketball assuming I can make the draft. Would rather do non-ppr and I'm okay with one or two QBs.

Dan (highflyer) might be up for basketball. I've been in a league with him the last two years but it's not running this year because of a lazy commissioner (me).

Want in on basketball? ask Dan too. or anybody else?

$50, probably 10 cat h2h
  • I'd be in. I'll send Dan a message now. How many do you need? I can ask a few more people if you need more.
  • We need one more

Draft is Monday 9pm for now

Pm me emails

Thx
  • PM sent. Draft at 9 on Monday works for both myself and Dan. How many teams?
  • invites sent. Need 1 more to get to 10
  • I know it's my own fault for not being on here much over the summer, but I would have loved to get in on another NFL fantasy league.
    Put me on the waiting list for next year, please! Any rules fine with me, but the more positions starting the better, imo.