Trolling Monster_dong IRL

So former Full-tilt ambassador that I will be living with for the next week before I head away from Budapest decided to leave me his keys to his apt while his playing EPT in Barcelona.

Jon and I like to troll each other a lot, so I decided to make this for him while he was gone...

Here is the little path of sheets for him to follow that I made for him before I gets home tomorrow

sUmJkf0.jpg
MafdJxB.jpg
WH2dlrF.jpg

I will post the last image after he arrives and sees this in case someone on this forum is friends with him and ruins the surprise. :D

You can however guess what is under the piece of paper

Also want to say congrats to Alex for taking the PLO8 home in EPT and a friend of mine Uzi that ft'ed another PLO event. They both lived with pads1161 for 6months.. What a surprise

Comments

• Damn, He saw the thread from 2+2 thank god I didn't post the final photo, he said he won't be back for another week or two, but told me to keep it up for when he gets back, his not extremely intreged in what is under the paper.. asked me if its blood or semen :D

hahahah

yfCSyg7.jpg
  • Tcarnage wrote: »
    asked me if its blood or semen :D

might be DOOO-DOOO!

edit: If I were to make a butt-sex joke, is that offensive?
  • Def won't be offensive :D hahaha
  • Not sure how to edit my first message.

Here is the final result..

JMp8eql.jpg

There is a video I took as well, but I won't be uploading it haha, so instead you guys can see Jon and I playing frisbee when he passed out on the floor after we came back from the bar and to think Australians can drink...

• Tcarnage wrote: »

Not sold on the rest of the thread...was kinda hoping for a photo album entitled "Special Memories" that included pics of all manner of things one shouldn't be doing in a friends bed...

However, this YouTube video MORE than makes up for the heart-breaking lack of loose dames and unsupported saltine crackers itt.

Quite possibly the greatest cinematic masterpiece of our time. 5 enthusiastic stars; will watch again.
  • Hahaha glad you enjoyed the video..