Fallsview tonight

Going to go to fallsview later this afternoon and grind the night away. Anyone else going to be there ?

Comments

• will be there saturday most likely
  • Please ask if the improved WPT Fallsview events have been approved yet. Good luck.
  • Going to go to fallsview later this afternoon and grind the night away. Anyone else going to be there ?
    cns187 wrote: »
    will be there saturday most likely

I'll be there both night wearing a yankees hat and most likely a yankees shirt. What are you guys wearing? come say hi
  • I'll probably make it Saturday too!
  • Are you going to watch the Exale band there? Depending on my juggling, I may watch them tonight or tomorrow night.
    cns187 wrote: »
    will be there saturday most likely
  • Have 5 buddies going Saturday afternoon for some 5-10 action or 10-25 if there are are few more sickos. Come by and say hi you guys end up at fallsview cns187 or the lovely msblue. We are going pretty early around 2 pm but should be there for a while.

Mike
  • After the weekly Forumers' Night Out at Bill's last night, it looks like there will be the first-ever Forumers' Night Out at Fallsview, :cool2: with at least five members and a bunch of friends going.
  • Have 5 buddies going Saturday afternoon for some 5-10 action or 10-25 if there are are few more sickos. Come by and say hi you guys end up at fallsview cns187 or the lovely msblue. We are going pretty early around 2 pm but should be there for a while.

Mike

who do i look for?
  • I'll be there both night wearing a yankees hat and most likely a yankees shirt. What are you guys wearing? come say hi
    Well I was going to wear my yankees hat and shirt, but you ruined it. :mad:

I am 99% the only black chick in the room playing cards so that should narrow it down some. Failing that, I'm also short and I say "raise" a lot.
  • MsBlue wrote: »
    Well I was going to wear my yankees hat and shirt, but you ruined it. :mad:

I am 99% the only black chick in the room playing cards so that should narrow it down some. Failing that, I'm also short and I say "raise" a lot.

The one with the big old fake tits?
  • The one with the big old fake tits?

Sassy meet Classy

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • 2hh0v28.jpg

Umm...ya so everyone but that guy come over and say hi. Hopefully his hand reading is about on par with his boob reads.
  • You tell him, MsBlue.
    2hh0v28.jpg

Umm...ya so everyone but that guy come over and say hi. Hopefully his hand reading is about on par with his boob reads.

must be at least two black chicks then
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Sassy meet Classy
    I saw "Sassy," but not Classy. MsBlue said ReefAquarium was there too, but I only saw Toronto Pimp. The Exale band playing next door at the 365 Club was pretty good and kept me awake but they finished at 1 AM. I cashed out at 2:30 AM, but MsBlue outlasted us all and was still playing.
  • Was great seeing Toronto Pimp, Bfish and Reefaquarium! I got off to a great start, then the table kind of got blah and I took a few hits, so I went for a walk to change my mood up and reboot. Well, it was a great idea cuz I went on a tear and ended up crushing!

Had some great noodles with Toronto Pimp! Bfish made a bad call not joining us, it was delicious! I have to say, it's been so nice meeting a lot of you this summer.
    Was great seeing Toronto Pimp, Bfish and Reefaquarium! I got off to a great start, then the table kind of got blah and I took a few hits, so I went for a walk to change my mood up and reboot. Well, it was a great idea cuz I went on a tear and ended up crushing!

Had some great noodles with Toronto Pimp! Bfish made a bad call not joining us, it was delicious! I have to say, it's been so nice meeting a lot of you this summer.
    Hi I was wondering what kind of games and stakes do you play?You sound like you know what you are doing.
  • Very nice seeing ya'll last night. Had a great time chatting with msblue.

I did take a pretty decent beating. My lasst hand of the night went like this. AdAc in the big blind gets raised to 65 by someone in early position and two people call. I raise to 175 one guy folds and the button calls.

Flop comes Ah 4d 9d. I am thinking this is dream flop. I bet 425 button raises to 1000 i call. Turn is a Jc again i am loving this card. I have around 2100 left and go all in. Now when i say he snap calls....... He callls so quickly that i am thinking he has a set of 9. Thats the only thing that makes sence right ???

The son of a gun turns over Qd 2d........ WHAT ??? Crap hes on friggin draw??? Does he hate money because he just put in around 4000 bucks on damn flush draw.

Anyways 6d on the river and i have one of those drives home questioning all that is good and right in the world.

P.S. Msblue after we had the noodles i did go on a pretty decent heater and was close to even for the night.
  • I guess it's great that there are folks who will fling around that kind of $ cuz they just KNOW the diamonds are getting there, but it hurts to be on the bad end of it when they actually do.

Mr. 1924, I was telling Tpimp last night that I consider myself "recreational with a clue". I play anything from 25-100NL online or 2/5 at Fallsview. I'm not a grinder and don't aspire to be. I don't 20 table or use added software. I'm nothing special, I promise you! I just play once in a while when I feel like it for amounts that would make me happy if I win but not devastate me if I lose. If I play super low I tend to not care either way and don't feel as mentally engaged. That's bad but the truth.

I'm trying to learn and improve my live game and get to know more live players to experience the community side of it. So many of you are lucky and have poker buddies. I have "forum friends", but I never had local folks that have any interest in the game. Just meeting a few of you from here has already given me some opportunities to play more and learn what's going on in the area.
  • Was supposed to go to fallsview after my shopping trip with the GF but she was feeling sick after eating lunch at the outlet mall in Niagara. Either she was serious or she just didn't want me to gamble. I believe it was the latter :P ah well, shes working nights all long weekend so maybe I can finally make it.