Seneca Niagara Summer Slam 2014

Heading to Buffalo to do some shopping with the G/F. Most likely will leave her to shop while I go try one of their qualifiers for the main event. Has anyone played poker at Seneca before or this tournament in the past?

Comments

• cns187 wrote: »
    Heading to Buffalo to do some shopping with the G/F. Most likely will leave her to shop while I go try one of their qualifiers for the main event. Has anyone played poker at Seneca before or this tournament in the past?

Played cash there quite a few times, as recently as 2 weeks ago. Be aware ANY tournament winnings, no matter how small are subject to the 30% withholding.
  • I like the tourneys there. They are well run and you will find lots of regulars at seneca that are great tourney players.

Google these guys and if you get one on your table be careful cause they are pretty good.

Andy spears ..... He has won at least 5 out of the last 20 big tourneys there.

Travell thomas .... Really loud and will try and talk you into doing something dumb, he has twomor three wsop rings from circuit events.

Randy phiefer...... Has a bunch of live cashes and is really good at picking up live tells.

There are a bunch more that are making a living grinding the circuit that play out of seneca.
  • Thanks for the info pimp
  • Thinking I might zip down wednesday for 6PM day F or something, GL to me haha!
  • Went to Buffalo with the GF on Saturday and she was kind enough to wait for me while I tried the $90 qualifier. Only 12 players registered so 1 seat was awarded. Needless to say that wasn't me. Still debating to go on Friday and try again twice.
  • Out in 53rd in summerslam main event...
  • folded wrote: »
    Out in 53rd in summerslam main event...

details, info, T/R ??
  • Still here playing some cash games. Over 350 + players over 2 days... top prize 47K or so. I don't like poker that much to write about it. Lol.
  • you mean 53rd of day 1b right?