Colin408's poker journey!

I'm starting a new poker journey/challenge on the 2p2 PG&C forum. I have posted the link to it below, and welcome all followers!

Colin's Micro Grind:Started From The Bottom Now Im Here?? - Poker Goals & Challenges -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums

Comments

• Good luck with this Colin408.
  • Here's a graph after 650 hands... A little swingy but I'm making a profit so far! I'm Pretty proud of my results given the amount of times I've been rivered already.
    Graph2.png
  • Played another short session today and made a profit! Look's like I might have made some bad moves though, my ALL-in ADJ took a huge hit.. I know which hands they were on, so I know what to correct.

Graph3.png
  • Here's the same graph with the all-in adjusted line. (Yellow)

Graph3b.png
  • *Deep Breath* Just glad to get out of today's session with a profit.... Lost a HUGE pot today with QQ<AA.. Somehow managed to grind it back to even and make a profit of $0.77.

Graph4-1.png
  • nice job colin, keep er goin
  • Thread revival! 4-tabled 4nl-6max on 888 today. Got a bad beat early in the session which put me down about $4.10 early(KK<33 AIPF), managed to pull myself out of the hole, and ended the session down only $0.50.

Thanks to Blondefish and Tcarnage for reminding/helping me not get frustrated with bad beats, and continue to play positive EV poker. Two months ago I probably would have throw something across the room lol, but I took this one in stride and dug myself out of the hole(almost) :)

MyCurrencyWoninUSDoverHandsPlayedfor888PokerColinCharles_zps1b00363b.png
  • I want coach blondefish and coach tcarnage!:)

Nice one, Keep er going.:cool2:
  • philliivey wrote: »
    I want coach blondefish and coach tcarnage!:)

Nice one, Keep er going.:cool2:

Thanks!! Well........My original plan was to grind 4nl 3-4 hours a day, with some MTT's on the side. It look's as if that plan will be ditched until at least Wednesday. The doctor gave me a couple of pills for my back injury that I sustained at work, most of them being quick acting muscle relaxants, and another for inflammation. After taking these pills for the past few days I feel tired/stoned 24/7 lol, with that being said I don't think it would be a good idea to grind poker well half asleep/spaced out.
  • Another profitable session! The graph shows I made $3.50 profit, but I actually made about $7 profit, for some reason poker tracker missed a hand where I won with a set of 9's... Anyone know how to recover this? or if there is a way to put it in? I have the hand ID #

Profit_zpse5ec30e3.png
  • Is there anyway to manually do it? DE338E7B-4CEE-4FC2-AD94-8A6D41EF1BFD_zps29ba4rjz.jpg
  • there is a way to do it manually, but i'm at work atm and i don't have the software in front of me. if no one else posts i'll try to explain it when i get home today.
  • Colin408 wrote: »
    Another profitable session! The graph shows I made $3.50 profit, but I actually made about $7 profit, for some reason poker tracker missed a hand where I won with a set of 9's... Anyone know how to recover this? or if there is a way to put it in? I have the hand ID #

Profit_zpse5ec30e3.png

Click on get hands from disc. If it's not there then email Stars for you hand histories for the past day.
  • I tried that and it said I didn't have any files.... Also, I'm on 888 so I'm not sure if that's an option but I'll check into it.

Thanks.
  • It is, but it will take around 3 days to get the hands
  • sorry. completely forgot to post in here (and now i'm at work again).

you may have to search your computer for the histories. i've never played on 888 so i don't know how they work. make sure their hand histories are being saved to your computer. you can technically write out the whole hand history in notepad in the proper format and add it yourself. just copy the details from another hand history so it fits the same format.
  • trigs wrote: »
    you can technically write out the whole hand history in notepad in the proper format and add it yourself. just copy the details from another hand history so it fits the same format.

That's what chorny tried to do
  • trigs wrote: »
    sorry. completely forgot to post in here (and now i'm at work again).

you may have to search your computer for the histories. i've never played on 888 so i don't know how they work. make sure their hand histories are being saved to your computer. you can technically write out the whole hand history in notepad in the proper format and add it yourself. just copy the details from another hand history so it fits the same format.

cue fed...
  • I had to clear my computer this morning because of the "Black Screen" error that happens with Windows 8...... With that being said all of my programs had to be re-installed, which means the old PT4 database had to be deleted in the progress.

This is the 3rd time in 7 months that my computer had to be completely cleared, and restarted >:/ I HATE WINDOWS 8!
    I had to clear my computer this morning because of the "Black Screen" error that happens with Windows 8...... With that being said all of my programs had to be re-installed, which means the old PT4 database had to be deleted in the progress.

This is the 3rd time in 7 months that my computer had to be completely cleared, and restarted >:/ I HATE WINDOWS 8!

I can GUARANTEE the problem was not Windows 8.. nuff said...

and I agree, backups... Man if I had a nickel for every time I have said backup I would be a multi-millionaire by now. (well maybe a buck nowadays)
  • No big deal though, I just reset my PT4 like 2 months ago, I think I only lost 4000 hands. It's a little inconvenient but whatever....

As to if it's a windows 8 problem or not I have no clue, but it happened to my buddies laptop and his was a different model with windows 8. The only reason I assumed it was, is because when I took it in for repairs at futureshop they said they've seen the same problem numerous times with the newer laptops operating on W8.

Not a computer guy btw :p
    when I took it in for repairs at futureshop

Biggest problem imo.. >:D