Pokerhouse in Canada, looking for 2 more..

Mods could you move this if its in wrong forum,

Hello,

We've been planning poker house in Canada. We could move there between end of (30.9-30.10)September- October, this year. We are looking for total of 4 grinders, we have 2 guys(Finnish and US) now and we would prefer to have 4 guys going there. Our goal is to have some fun, grind some poker, talk to some chicks, go to gym and so on.

I would personally prefer Toronto, but I'm happy to go Canada, so location isn't deal breaker, but I guess we could plan on it more, when we get enough people. We have also talked about Montreal. Vancouver seems too expensive compared to Toronto/Montreal.

anyway, send me private message and I will give you my skype, so we can talk more. Let's make this happen!

We both play MTTs.

Go gogog! :)

Feel free to shoot me a pm or post in thread.

Comments

• In b4 bf beration

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • And gl with your plans

• And Calgary ftw apparently

• pick me :)
  • I would personally prefer Toronto ...
    Haven't you been reading the forum?
    There's no money in the GTA.
    Everyone's too lazy to drive to any of the dozen juicy poker rooms within driving distance.

P.S. Good luck.
    pokerJAH wrote: »
    pick me :)
    But what will our Mrs. say after we "talk to some chicks" in the poker house?
  • Mods could you move this if its in wrong forum,

Hello,

We've been planning poker house in Canada. We could move there between end of (30.9-30.10)September- October, this year. We are looking for total of 4 grinders, we have 2 guys(Finnish and US) now and we would prefer to have 4 guys going there. Our goal is to have some fun, grind some poker, talk to some chicks, go to gym, move couches and so on.

I would personally prefer Toronto, but I'm happy to go Canada, so location isn't deal breaker, but I guess we could plan on it more, when we get enough people. We have also talked about Montreal. Vancouver seems too expensive compared to Toronto/Montreal.

anyway, send me private message and I will give you my skype, so we can talk more. Let's make this happen!

We both play MTTs.

Go gogog! :)

Feel free to shoot me a pm or post in thread.

fyp