OAPL Season 3 Tournament of Champions

I wanted to say congratulations to Don M for winning last nights season ending game. It was his first win of the season, and it came at a great time.

Also congratulations to Pkrface9 for finishing second, and Christine for finishing 3rd.

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who came out, played and participated in the league, I enjoyed it and hope everyone else were able to have fun and always some laughs.

I am not sure when I will get the next one going, if there will be a next season or not, but I will certainly keep everyone posted.

If there are some fortmat changes, other games, satellites etc that you would like to have run for the next series, I would really love your feedback as afterall this is about you guys.

Thanks again everyone.

Comments

• Thanks for hosting. I'm still on tilt but that is nothing new.

Sorry I had to take that money out of the poker economy. Don wore me out.

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • PS thanks to the milk man for luring me out to the league. Great suggestion.

• I had a lovely time the 2 times I went - I'm just sorry I only discovered it so late. I was made to feel very welcome right away, and everyone was very forgiving since I was new to the self dealt format and also not super experienced in live play generally. I hope to be at the tables with you guys again!

Maybe a Thurs or Fri would hit more long weekends or be easier on folks who work really early the next day?
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    PS thanks to the milk man for luring me out to the league. Great suggestion.

@#$%^$##@ pleasure

Milton Slim
  • Admit it. You love the competition more than you love money.