BAP July 2014 - MTT and SNG

13»

Comments

• If it wasn't fed I think people would take his concern more seriously. He is in his rights to ask for his money back if the bap hasn't started.

Get well soon Simon. Let's hope that ankle doesn't become a knee cap...
  • I got a pm back from Bluesky on Facebook and encouraged him to take 2 mins to clear things up.
  • Hey guys. Thanks for Wolff getti to me. Shit been bad. No more poker.i will add 10% on all outztanding balancez. But it will be 2-3 weeks befors i can start thiz
  • bluesky wrote: »
    Hey guys. Thanks for Wolff getti to me. Shit been bad. No more poker.i will add 10% on all outztanding balancez. But it will be 2-3 weeks befors i can start thiz

Sorry to hear this.

I still am withdrawing from the bap and would like a refund whenever u can.

Hope everything works out for u, and thanks for clearing things up finally.

Cheers.
  • The Bap is over "no more poker".
    The broken ankle story was a poor decision on his part. He came back to set it straight.
    He needs 2-3 weeks refund.
  • I know I'm not personally involved in this bap, but follow a lot of topics on the forum regardless.

So what exactly happened? Did he just withdrawl everything, or go busto and claim his ankle is broken in the hopes of buying time?

Kinda surprises me considering the amount of baps he's done successfully.
  • He did break his ankle. In 2013.
    He used that to buy himself time in the BAP's. Not sure if Busto.
    but, simply having a tough time in real life.

One post refers to no more work "call it a summer vacation". He told me yesterday
    that he had been kicked out of the house. I don't know if that's a family house etc, or any details, but, he has life shit on his plate.

And no, I don't know Bluesky from Adam. I simply reached out on Facebook. He accepted Friend request and responded to several PM's encouraging him to return and start setting things straight.

Hopefully given a couple of weeks, he returns and settles up
  • is milo man enough to apologize to me?

hope things work out bluesky.

ty for list wolffy.
  • Hope things get better for you Bluesky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk