All-in Afternoon -.25/.50 NL Sat June 28

After a barely-publicized freeroll at a super secret Mississauga location, there will be a .25/.50 cash game.

The game is unlimited hold them.
Buy-in :Max $100. Min $25.
Unlimited rebuys as long as your wallet can stand it.

I'm hoping the massive influx of freeroll qualifiers who are now golden members will be interested in sticking around for the game. It will be fun. And yes, there's FREE POOL! And maybe a Snickers if you are nice.

Who's in?

Comments

• just what bill's game needed - a fifth thread (hell, this might be sixth now).

good idea to add a cash game afterwards though.
  • To be fair, I also create a new thread each time I host a game. I think that's standard, no?

I'm in... The way greg gives out chips in cash games I wouldn't dare miss it!!
  • who said anything about bill? FU trigs

just had to!
  • Well, I am going to be there anyways . . . IN
  • Oh man, Milo at a cash game?!

Does Milo get receipts for the charitable donations he will be giving out ???

:D
  • Feel free to come down and collect.
  • Alex will run it a billion times is in. So that's 4 confirmed so far. I'm sure a couple of the players at the freeroll who aren't on the forum will also play.

Andrew, work on convincing ms blue to come out.

Alex, talk to Anita and don about all the free money!

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • hey. is this game still going to happen? where can i get details?
  • Definitely! Check 100% of the recent threads in the Mississauga sub forum for clues.

• Will we be using "house chips" for the cash game?
  • No. Can you bring your cash set, please?

• I'll donate a deck of plastic bicycles if it helps avoid using the paper cards again. Really should be using a cut card as well - I'll bring a couple.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    No. Can you bring your cash set, please?

I can probably do that . . . don't forget my buy-in.
  • Do you need anything else? Tournament chips or does milo here tournament and cash chips?
  • All hardware is taken care of . . .
  • thanks for posting the time clowns. What time is this going down?
  • when I left at 6 the game was looking like it would break up soon.
  • :pOh I thought this was going WAY later, and I was trying to behave before an early day tomorrow! I didn't think everyone would be tucked in by 6 or 7!
  • This place is so sad

• All-in Afternoon -.25/.50 NL Sat June 28
    Wetts1012 wrote: »
    thanks for posting the time clowns. What time is this going down?

Took you three days to ask?

Don't worry, there will be more of these. Go say "hi" to our gracious host, and get in on the fun.
  • Don't worry PF9! I've got a busy week or 2, but the summer is still young and we're gonna fling chips and cards very soon once again.