Mttsng 180 coaching sessions...

These days I've been taking a long break from the daily grinds. I def pushed my brain to hard over the last year (or longer), although quite happy to get the table experience I never had. I've had a pretty decent run in 180s and am starting to move on from them soon. I do have some decent experience coaching all levels from complete beginner up to whatever level I am at (although my students for the most part remain anonymous). The students I have worked with always seem to be quite happy with my coaching style as well as the type and amount of information I leave them with.

Now would be a good time to hit me up for a session (on skype), to go over a hand history or certain spots someone has questions about. Coaching isn't so much about profit for me, and in light of recently being let into the community, I'd like to offer anyone and everyone here a free session for coaching.

I called it 180 mttsng coaching, since its the game I'm most known for, but poker basics are poker basics, so we can definitely look at other formats such as cash and mtts...

PM for details if ur interested!?
thx

< ^ ^ >

Its just an offer to give a little back, I'm not an unreal player, but I do have a some decent amount of experience now (100k games) under my belt, so there must be something I have to offer :)

Comments

• Hi, link to opr or id on stars? Might help if someone is considering and want to check you out.
  • bluesky wrote: »
    Hi, link to opr or id on stars? Might help if someone is considering and want to check you out.
    pm'd thx!
  • Take the zero off the end and if this was a stake maybe....;)

Edit: And whenever my hell bad luck ends.
  • startles changed my life with coaching 2 or 3 years ago and gave me the fundamentals to play where I am today

Be foolish not to take advantage of this
  • Will 180 man strategy work in 45 and 90 mans?