Under/Over

Darb +/- 4 weeks
Fed +/- 1 week

Get your bets in.

Comments

• Fed has already been here for months. So over.

Darb needs help. Not derision.

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • Thanks Greg, good assessment..
  • Can anyone explain to me what these guys are talking about in plain English ?

How much can I bet ?
  • Methinks racist fuckwad is banned before useless guy without his own thoughts hanging out on parent's couch
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Methinks racist fuckwad is banned before useless guy without his own thoughts hanging out on parent's couch

Now did we all read Comp's request that he put in the other thread about not inciting or creating a problem before one needs to be created? I know we all have our own opinions on this particular issue, but let's at least give this a try.

Please?

COMP: "We urge you all to please respect this decision and behave accordingly, ie no trolling or inciting of conflict. If you see anything intolerable that either post, please report it to us, it will be dealt with by one of us swiftly. Do NOT aggravate the situation. For those of you who don’t wish to deal with it you know where the ignore button is and I urge you to use it."
    Methinks racist fuckwad is banned before useless guy without his own thoughts hanging out on parent's couch
    Why does this forum tolerate your rudeness ?
  • So is the wager still on? All I meant was that for this bet it is much more likely that the semi intelligent racist would be banned prior to the lazy, unintelligent and uneducated member.

As a poker player I feel it's important to try and get a feel for the wager/get as much info as possible prior to putting my money in play.
  • Why does this forum tolerate your rudeness ?

Juat so i am clear, are you siding with the racist or the stay at home son?
    Juat so i am clear, are you siding with the racist or the stay at home son?
    I'm not siding with either but certainly not with your rudeness.

It is totally unacceptable in a civilised culture.

Grow up.
  • Ok, locking this thread that I was allowing because I thought we could be civilized, guess not.

Note to all. This is not a democracy and deliberate continuation of this rehashing of old feuds will not be tolerated. I will just do temp bans no matter who you are... Some of you I consider friends and expect you to listen.
This discussion has been closed.